Looking For Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For Clan

Before i start...i would like to say that: Yes, i have already done research, and i already looked at the thread where all the clans are posted...

...but most of the clans there are either european or not what im looking for.

Alright, as stated above, im looking for a UT3 clan (or ut2004)

I am looking for the following:

- North American clan (or atleast not far from Canada, i dont want a high ping)

- Preferably CTF or TDM, but anything that does not have to do with vehicles (yes, i might also look into instagib)...(NO VEHICLES please)

- Someone that is in, or planning to play in the ladder

- Active please (doenst matter if you have 10 or 100 members, its 0 if they arent active)

My Status:

- I am willing to transfer from ut2004 to ut3 for the ladders

- I havent played ut3 much..i mainly play ut2004...but give me about a week to transfer and ill be with your skill level

I can contribute:

- Lots of fun?

- I can make a clan movie...I've recently made a UT2004 movie, so I got experience (it should look better than this since I got experience already)

http://www.own3d.tv/watch/infinity-f...vie,16939.html

- Finally......Yes, I am active...i work 5 days a week, but they are only 3-4 hour shifts; I will have lots of time to play with you guys.

Originally posted by Stabby View Post
    ...but most of the clans there are [...] not what im looking for.

Alright, as stated above, im looking for a UT3 clan (or ut2004)

I am looking for the following:

[...]

- I havent played ut3 much..i mainly play ut2004...but give me about a week to transfer and ill be with your skill level
    So, you're looking for a North American clan with about a week of experience?

Comment

No, Im looking for an experienced clan...if you read it properly, I said that it would take me about a week to get USED TO UT3, because its different than UT2004 - I dont completely start over...

Comment

Pm sent man..

Comment

Originally posted by Stabby View Post
          No, Im looking for an experienced clan...if you read it properly, I said that it would take me about a week to get USED TO UT3, because its different than UT2004 - I dont completely start over...

Translation from my horrible English:

Give me a week to transfer, and ill be as good as someone that has played it for a few years

sry double post

Comment

Working...
          X