Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HornDog View Post
    No, I haven't seen you on my server!
    I joined it last night and it was empty. I normally don't play stock weapons/vehicles, but I was more than happy to take it for a spin. I only noticed maybe 10-15 custom maps on your server. We normally have 40-70 maps in the map list at 1 time for VCTF only. Out of that, only 1 or 2 are stock maps. This is because since we've been running custom maps for so long, stock maps are not as boring as they would be if you played them day in and day out.

So, what exactly is your point? Is it that people never vote custom maps because they can only download them at 120kb/s? This isn't true for the players that join Hedsteem servers.

Is it because Venom and I are liars, which you mentioned quite a few times? The only time we've deviated from the truth is my IP originally. FYI, the Monster Mash in my sig is run at my house along with 3 other servers, which is in Indiana... hence the "Corn Town" reference. The other servers in my sig are run on a dedicated box in Washington DC. Our website, hedsteem.com, is located in Chicago... probably not too far from you.

Our VCTF server is currently ranked around 14th at Gametracker, but it is the #1 TOTALLY custom server in UT3. We have no problems getting people to play on our servers

Comment

Originally posted by 1337_Sniper View Post
      I joined it last night and it was empty. I normally don't play stock weapons/vehicles, but I was more than happy to take it for a spin. I only noticed maybe 10-15 custom maps on your server. We normally have 40-70 maps in the map list at 1 time for VCTF only. Out of that, only 1 or 2 are stock maps. This is because since we've been running custom maps for so long, stock maps are not as boring as they would be if you played them day in and day out.

So, what exactly is your point? Is it that people never vote custom maps because they can only download them at 120kb/s? This isn't true for the players that join Hedsteem servers.

Is it because Venom and I are liars, which you mentioned quite a few times? The only time we've deviated from the truth is my IP originally. FYI, the Monster Mash in my sig is run at my house along with 3 other servers, which is in Indiana... hence the "Corn Town" reference. The other servers in my sig are run on a dedicated box in Washington DC. Our website, hedsteem.com, is located in Chicago... probably not too far from you.

Our VCTF server is currently ranked around 14th at Gametracker, but it is the #1 TOTALLY custom server in UT3. We have no problems getting people to play on our servers
      That funny I look at all the activity and didn't see you. Show me please.http://horndogshouse.com/index.php?stats=matches

My point was to find out the reason. You server is your business please don't make it mine.

Actually I referred you as a sociopath. Being a chronic lier is part of it.

I don't "get" people to do anything. I don't care If people join or not! It's running and they can do what they want. I haven't had my game servers and website up for your long. It's been 5 years since I did this before, and I'm starting to remember that people like you and Bubba took the fun out and I shut it down. My server was ranked first for UT2003 Death Match for a long time.

Comment

My server was ranked first for UT2003 Death Match for a long time.
        Wrong Forum This UT3, And I love your Sig on your forums:

Horndog
        I'll work for bandwidth.

You need to get 5 Jobs.

Comment

i voted for a custom map today!

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
            i voted for a custom map today!
            GJ Rek! You DA Man!

Comment

That funny I look at all the activity and didn't see you. Show me please.http://horndogshouse.com/index.php?stats=matches
              I joined then left when there was no one on. Fine... I will join tonight around 7pm CDT, since that IS your time zone. It was on Octopus, put must have not have been recorded since there where only bots.

Sounds like total BS to me, and most others, unless you live in Japan with a 30Mb ISP service. Or live on a rack in the data center. Then maybe. So save it for some one else that doesn't know better!
              I've posted the proof.

Where's you screen shots?That I asked for!
              All you have to do is use the print screen button on your KB.
              Maybe you B.S.ing everyone.
              They where posted.

That IP is from:
              VERMONT MONTPELIER
              Not exactly "corn town in Midwestern US"
              My Apache logs also says your a liar.
              All the ip's that downloaded that file are from the following:

New York
              South Carolina
              Portugal
              Virginia
              UK
              The Ip's on your sig are:
              Texas
              New york (Nope, try again... Washington DC and Indiana)
              There is nothing that is remotely close to "corn town in Midwestern US"
              So you guys have other people do all your IT work and You pay them?
              I don't see anything to swagger about. Every thing I have on my web site I setup. Stats, Web server Ftp server, MySql , PHP all UT2004-UT3 server with all custom content. Redirect server and downloads and I pay no one for anything except my ISP. Can any of you clowns clam that? Don't bother your liars any way. My apologies to the rest of the people that are not sociopaths (look it up).
              Like I said, I live in Indiana, which last time I checked the map, would be in the Midwest...

But not from the "corn town in Midwestern US". He was lieing but now I should beleave you/him? Fat chance!

There's nothing but smoke and mirrors with these two and maybe you too. They have not demonstrated the least amount of rational Thinking. You can't do "IT" and not know truth from manipulation. You can't manipulate a web server or any other server to work!

This is the first thing you said that was an opinion rather than propagating some one else's lies or attacking on your own.
              Sounds like your calling us a liar here...

Originally posted by Venom2001 View Post
              http://www.game-monitor.com/ut3_Game...ttleRPG__.html

SERVER LOCATION: FORT WAYNE INDIANA.

Sounds Like Corn Town in the Midwest to me.

@ any rate I'm done with you kid. I just checked your site out and All 5 Posts..I gotta say I'm very Impressed.

Thanks and Back on Topic.....

I see the two sociopaths are editing there post to cover there lies.

http://hedsteem.com/ IP:74.63.91.122
              UNITED STATES ILLINOIS WOODSTOCK
              Gee, isn't Woodstock about 15 miles outside Chicago??? You should know since it is only 30 minutes from your suburb...

BTW, I vote custom maps whenever I play...

Comment

To OP, if someone doesn't have a custom map already installed it can take a while for them to dload! About 10% of the time when I dload custom maps the game seems to give up and I have to re-connect. When it does work theres nothing worse than itching to play and seeing the map dload progress going 1.....2......3% lol

Comment

Working...
                X