• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Fragging with Zaccubus : Gentleman's Guide to FPS

Fragging with Zaccubus : Gentleman's Guide to FPS

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCko...O-TCeizl5OmrQQ

This is a Comprehensive UT Tutorial and Guide. No matter your skill level, everyone can benefit from this guide.

Includes;
    UT Tutorial how to aim : Hit scan
    UT Tutorial how to aim with projectiles
    UT Tutorial how to aim primary link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I cleared out all the dead links, if you find any in the first post PM me and I will fix it. There may still be dead links in the posts made by other members of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Learn from the Pro level players

You can learn alot by watching these guys play. Learn how they move, their tactics, and skills. See what is possible. These are almost like tutorials.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-May-15th-2013

Thanks to LLonewolf for posting the thread and thanks to all the players who recorded these matches.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My biggest tip is rework your weapon preference order tier to match what you are best with and do best with... Mine has always had Flak at the top because i dominate with it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    trololol

I learned online something like 200 times what i learned playing offline.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very important tip: calling hax on everyone makes you look like nub.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I never played UT3 online. Didn't have Xbox Live at the time. Does it still have a good population? I'm thinking of giving it a go pretty soon.

Thanks for the guides too. I'll know exactly how good I am at the game when I jump into online mp for the first time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think so

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice, thanks for the tips!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [VID]UT3 duel tutorial - with strats, secrets, and insights

This thread was just posted by Xirios here and at BUF. This was made for DM, but, it is applicable to all game types. If you want to be a better player, this will help you get there.

[VID]UT3 duel tutorial - with strats, secrets, and insights

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=760071

Watch the vids.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi.
    Does anybody know what happened if after applying utpatch4 and utpatch5 UT3 Titan is not working?
    Regards.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    any tips on using the erad. omg i can't use that thing and it always kills me in stranded.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Ultimate Duelling Guide thread

The Ultimate Duelling Guide thread

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=719889

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dcthug
    An old ps3 player here. I recently upgraded my pc and wanted to try the game on pc. I suck azz with a kb and mouse. Is there a freaking tutorial for how to transfer your game from ps3 controler to to kb? I'll also accept tips. Seriously. I don't think I got a single kill in any of the 3 games I joined. On the positive side I figured out how to run Swith weapons and switch to the hover board.
    You need a good mouse and mid-low sensivity.
    Edit utweapons.ini and use
    [UTGame.UTWeapon]
    CrosshairColor=(R=255,G=0,B=255,A=255)
    Gives you a very visible pink crosshair. Cyan works well too.

Switch weapons using the keys, the mouse-wheel will get you nowhere.
    Lower dodge sensivity, so it becomes easier

I dont remember more atm, sorry

Leave a comment:

• replied
    An old ps3 player here. I recently upgraded my pc and wanted to try the game on pc. I suck azz with a kb and mouse. Is there a freaking tutorial for how to transfer your game from ps3 controler to to kb? I'll also accept tips. Seriously. I don't think I got a single kill in any of the 3 games I joined. On the positive side I figured out how to run Swith weapons and switch to the hover board.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X