Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm searchin for this Canyon Map ! Hope you can help

Hey dudes,
    I'm searching for an remake of the UT99 Map "DM-AF-Canyon-075" (a tower, a small lake (oasis) and some houses and hills around). I found a picture of this Map from UT3...seems to be a fan-remake. Does anyone know where I can get it ? You can see the Picture here ! Hope someone can help...would be great !

thanks a lot...

I remember this map, but don't recall anyone re-making it.

Comment

too bad, but the one on the picture seems to be a new version....it's not the old one. Thanks for your answer - hope dies last

Comment

Is it this one? http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=611416
        Probably not.

Comment

no unfortunately not, you can see the picture if you follow the link in my start post - it has a small lake and a tower. It must exist, but hard to find...

Comment

I've played this map many times in UT99 but never seen it in UT3... I'm not sure but did you try playing on Crazylady*SIG* server? They have maps like that just check their vote list

You most likely will find this map on sniper servers.

Comment

your in luck i found the map i uploaded it my download site
              btw is called DM-{Gold}-AF-Canyon

http://files.wickedinsanegaming.com/...fileinfo&id=31

Comment

hell yeah...thanks a bunch - that's it ! I knew the name (the picture was named like this) - but couldn't find it anyway. I'll try the map and write again later if it works ! thx dude

edit:
                works perfect, BUT unfortunately the map's not fun...pretty buggy I think and/or not finished yet. The old one was also a beta, but much cooler and perfectly working. The spawn points in the remake don't work (bots spawn and die) and there are no weapons, you can't dive and lighting is too dark

But thank you for helping me...I appreciate that !

Comment

Working...
                X