Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa
    There's another one... maybe more... but the question is why is it always an Xbox controller? why not PS3?
    dunno, maybe they put some flavours into the plastic or maybe their bf's are playing ut3 on the PS3(due to more features) so they only get to lick the remaining x-box's since the PS3 and the other option (>.>) are busy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by r4du1234 View Post
    i think he was refering to her:
    http://www.wiihotties.com/wp-content...ng-380x340.jpg

don't get me wrong, i just googled it, didn't know about it

btw, can you get a virus if you only open an e-mail, you don't download any attachement or go to any link, just open the e-mail ?
    There's another one... maybe more... but the question is why is it always an Xbox controller? why not PS3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by unreal_man
    a gamer girl?? that turns me on, especialy that picture of a girl licking an xbox360 controller
    You better turn yourself off then, or you may RROD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by r4du1234 View Post

btw, can you get a virus if you only open an e-mail, you don't download any attachement or go to any link, just open the e-mail ?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And here's another girl.. and guys.. HII everyone well before I open anything I download or whatever.. I scan it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by unreal_man View Post
    a gamer girl?? that turns me on, especialy that picture of a girl licking an xbox360 controller
    Grosse! Pervert! Its a picture of a girl holding a gun not a xbox 360 controller!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Unreal4Eva View Post
    I opened an email this morning and I wasnt thinking before I opened it and there was a virus in it! I had already re-installed Windows and I have to reinstall UT3 again
    Get a yahoo email account, no more viruses and did I mention its free.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
    its not an anti virus.just antispyware.
    but it deletes viruses i get...if i do get them

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Stabby View Post
    get "spybot - search and destroy", best free anti virus and spyware program...ive been using it for years...its so good, i uninstalled all other anti viruses. and its absolutely free, google "spybot"
    its not an anti virus.just antispyware.Btw u only have to open an e-mail to get a virus.No need for your e-mail pass etc.DONT ever open attached files or use links from guys u dont know.Formating is easy.Reinstalling all ur progs again is boring(unless u have a good ghost img).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    get "spybot - search and destroy", best free anti virus and spyware program...ive been using it for years...its so good, i uninstalled all other anti viruses. and its absolutely free, google "spybot"

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
    Only one friend knows the password of 1 of my e-mails... I don't really care if she changes my password or gives it to someone else... I'm sure she doesn't do such stuff .

Plus i'm sure that i'm not involved in this e-mail's virus that Unreal4Eva received.
    No aCRaSSiCauDa your not involved. This email came from someone else who works for a telemarketing company.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
    You're kidding, right? Your probably the kind of guy who doesn't wear a rubber. All your friends probably have it now, and you have all become assimilated into a mindless group organism called a botnet. Everynight while you sleep, you are participating in dos attacks and sending masked and contaminated emails all over the world. You might as well be Borg. Hope that works out for you! PRO TIP: Don't forward anything to your work email. Cheers!

Only one friend knows the password of 1 of my e-mails... I don't really care if she changes my password or gives it to someone else... I'm sure she doesn't do such stuff .

Plus i'm sure that i'm not involved in this e-mail's virus that Unreal4Eva received.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Unreal4Eva View Post
    For your info I am not a guy, I am a gamer girl. When will everyone get that in their heads? I have reformatted my HDD and reinstalled Windows so now I know my PC is cleaned.
    he wasnt talkin to you i think.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X