Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats

hey, just wondering...i know i should do more research myself, but im gonna take the lazy way out :P

i went on gametracker.com but their stats werent what i was really looking for.

are there any stat sites for UT3? by stat sites, i mean the ones that include weapon kills, the ones with a lot of info.

thanks!

http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/
    this cite got the stat you want i think

Comment

thats pretty cool, thanks! and does it take stats from every server or some specific ones?

Comment

lol i died the most by rocket launcher, and flak is #2

Comment

dFb stats takes from most public servers... please beware the ingame menu COMMUNITY is also showing all your stats *this is the best way to study yourself.

Comment

play some gamers on the dfb server mattman suck and the look at the dfb stats
            and provo the is some thing strange about the epic stats

Comment

****..nice rig provo lol...i only have 1 9800 GT and its 512 MB

Comment

Originally posted by Stabby View Post
                Shhhhhh

Actually "Flak" is a brand new account for me. I used to use F1ak.

At least I'm in good company.

Comment

The stats seem to have been messed up(even more) after Titan/patch 2.0. Most players took an inexplicable dive down the rankings. I personally thought they were just no longer updated and that the Valve like awards system had now replaced them, plus all servers are classed as pure now?

Ut2004's solid system looks like a work of pure genius in comparison to this shambles tbh.

Comment

Top Noobs section lol, thank Christ I'm not on there

Comment

about stats, does some1 know if there is a mod or something like that to bring them also for the single player?

Comment

Yeah, the "Top N00bs" section is interesting. Can anybody really be bad enough to get an average K/D ratio below 0.05? I reckon that has to be nothing more than a target dummy for some muppet's stat-padding antics.

Comment

Originally posted by Moloko View Post
                          The stats seem to have been messed up(even more) after Titan/patch 2.0. Most players took an inexplicable dive down the rankings. [...] plus all servers are classed as pure now?
                          If by "most players" you mean the highest ranked WAR players, their ranks dropped when the UMG WAR server died and they had to relocate to Epic2 or stop playing/create a new account. If all you ever do is play against 6 or so players in the Top 100, then of course your rank is bound to go up relative to how well you play against those players. When "rank-preserving" havens like that disappear and their high-ranked players choose to play in larger pub atmospheres, their rankings are bound to drop (and perhaps more accurately reflect their true place in the UT3 scene). Nothing "inexplicable" about that.

I, having never played in UMG, worked my way up after its collapse from 800 to 86 by playing exclusively in Epic2 WAR, now with highly ranked players. Still, rankings mean little when compared to kill/death ratios, weapon stats, vehicles stats, kills/game, weapon and kill achievments, etc. because those values give you a truer understanding of a player than an elo rating, which completely ignores those values on the whole. For the record, I hardly play in Epic2 WAR any more, and as a result I am ranked 1719 today... but the kill:death on my main and original account has increased by .09 since my rank was 86 and it continues to climb.

As for the relaxed policy on Pure stats, games played with official Epic mutators, which includes Titan, are now recorded as Pure games. Also, games played with custom content (or maybe just muts???) that do not contain any code (e.g., skins) are now recorded as Pure games as well. That second detail might not be quite accurate... I think these changes were introduced with Patch 2.1 and you can check its changelog for a more accurate explanation. This can also explain a trend of falling ranks for some players, and it can add further variance to rankings when these players with lowered rankings play in a completely Pure server with its regular, non-mutator crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabby View Post
                            by flak, i meant the flak canon :P

as in...

most deaths by:

1. rocket launcher
                            2. flak canon

its mainly because all the noobs just spam rockets and flak at gun spawns, especially the shock rifle gun spawn :S

thats why i prefer mods that let you start with all weapons

Comment

Working...
                            X