UT3 clansss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 clansss

Basically ive had the game for agess and have decided to join a clan... so i can play with a group of guys on a regular basis

Is there anywhere i can find a list of clans? or anyone want to recruit me lol?

Cheers, J

On which platform do you play?

What gametypes do you play?

And where are you from?

Comment

What do you mean by platform?

And Gametypes... i perfer Warfare, V.CTF... i like them all tbh. But Warfare is my favourite.

And im from Leeds, England.

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=686171

by platform, we're wondering if you play on pc,ps3 or 360...

Comment

PC lol. Though i have an Xbox 360 and PS3 aswell... and its cheap here so that could be a possibility.

But PC is my Platform currently.

Comment

If your into warfare, you may want to try GoW. They've done some awesome work and have added some of the older weapons like the mine layer and bio grenade launcher from '04. They are running the ONS2.0 mod which brings back a lot of what Epic removed from ONS for Warfare. You can visit their site at ut3gow.com.

If your looking for custom VCTF, you can always stop by Hedsteem's VCTF server. All the vehicles and weapons have been modified. You can visit our site at hedsteem.com. There are server monitors on our front page. You can also download map packs in the download section. ***You may not be able to play some of them in instant action since some of the maps have placeholders for vehicles that are ran specifically on Hedsteem servers***

Comment

If you want competitive VCTF, pick one of these clans listed here:
              http://www.fraggednation.com/standin...-Season-1-1035
              rek and I are UTF members and there is never a dull moment at the forums or on vent
              http://utforce.com/index.php
              Many lulz

Comment

GoW is a nice clan but it probably isnt the best option. They are an american clan so since you are from england, you probably should look for a euro team. There a good amount of clans so dont worry.

Heres the euro clans: http://clanbase.ggl.com/rating.php?lid=5666

gl!

Comment

Join irc quakenet --> #mpukut3.warfare channel.If u intrested in joining a warfare clan in Euorope thats the place u wanna be.

Comment

The other thing you can do is look out for people that you play regularly, who are clanned and are at about your standard. Then ask them if they are recruiting.

This gives you the benefit of making sure they aren't lamers, gives them a chance to see you and also ensures that they play at the same times and the same servers as you do.

Comment

cheers for the help guys... there is SUCH a big list of clans omggg lol

I dont have a clue who to choose? so does anyone just want to recruit me straight up... to make it easier for me LOL?

Comment

The best thing for you to do is to join the IRC channel drunk mentioned.

The EU warfare clans are all based there.

Comment

Hey Jonnyx10... u know u seen plate? They are recruiting lately but u gotto be quite skilled also to join. Hope to see u soon again @ vctf!

Comment

Working...
                          X