Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why doesnt no one play Betrayal no more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why doesnt no one play Betrayal no more?

i liked betrayal because it was instagib all the time and it was fast passe.......SO COME ON GUYS COME PLAY BETRAYAL...........PLEASE

PS:THE OFFICIAL EPIC BETRAYAL SERVER IS BACK UP

> Nobody (1) does not (2) play betrayal no (3) more.

Nobody does not play <=> Everybody plays

> Everybody plays Betrayal no more.

Uhh, ok. "Everybody plays Betrayal" can't be right, because I don't play it.

Comment

Non-ZP instagib is a pain in the ***... That's just my opinion

Comment

The instagib gun has delay, main reason i think more players don't play it, one of the main reasons i don't

Comment

I'd play it, but no one else does. And ZP just messes iG up even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
            I'd play it, but no one else does. And ZP just messes iG up even more.
            True Fact.

Comment

Instagib CTF is sort of active. Play that. I think Bubbaxm2's ZP Instagib CTF server ( http://www.theclq.com/ags/players.ph...2.168.151:7777 ) is probably the most active.

Comment

Thanks for the plug MoonBlood!!
                I also have a multi gametype voteable server that has all the stock gametypes as well as Bombing run and BTA on it running UTcomp with ping correction. Also has ZP as a voteable for those of you that would like to try Betrayal with ZP..Just tried it it out and the ZP seems to play nice with UTcomp..

Comment

Betrayal, as well as instagib, or even DM/TDM are best suited to those with low ping (less than 50 for insta-kill games and less than 100 for DM/TDM)
                  I can't have ping lower than 175 in any server (my internet is crappy) so i stick to team based gametypes. If i had a better internet i'd play DM/TDM, as i like it a lot, but right now i can only enjoy playing those gametypes offline.

Comment

Working...
                  X