PS3 Vs PC jumping question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Vs PC jumping question...

I grabbed UT3 for the PC this week and one thing I noticed was the absence of the double jump-wall jump action.

I tried for about five minutes and gave up, I couldn't pull the move off at all... so most of the short cuts and long cuts I often use are completely inaccessible to me, currently, on the PC version.

For example, on Heat Ray, after using the spring to jump up to the armour, how can you then double jump or jump and then wall jump through the hole in the wall, directly in front, to the health vials? ... without the added wall jump after the second jump, it seems impossible.

You mean wall dodge? And yes, of course you can do that in PC version of UT3.

Comment

Double-tap the movement keys to dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
        You mean wall dodge? And yes, of course you can do that in PC version of UT3.
        yes the wall dodge, but after two jumps... I cannot seem to do it.

so it's in fact three jumps total.

Comment

Jump, or double jump for further distance, then double tap the direction away from the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
            Jump, or double jump for further distance, then double tap the direction away from the wall.
            aha! thanks, that's it ... lol it's a lot easier on a PS3 controller compared to using the keyboard!

Comment

Turn up your "Dodge Double Click Time" in your Input settings.

Comment

Originally posted by ffrr View Post
                aha! thanks, that's it ... lol it's a lot easier on a PS3 controller compared to using the keyboard!
                welcome too pc

Comment

trust us it'll get easier for you practice...

Comment

Working...
                  X