X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 worth buying on ps3?

Should i buy UT3 on ps3?
    And tell me why

Well i dont have it but my friend does ( I have the 360 version ) and from what he can*tell me, the mods are fun to have and you can play with mouse and keyboard i think

Comment

Ehh.. What I know XBOX360 dont have kb&mouse or some mods, but it dosent matter actually cause no one plays those(titan is different). Everyone is just basic settings, so its same on PC, PS3 and X0.

- - - -
      Saturday edit:
      Looks like I answered wrong thread last night. Anyway servers with custom content are VERY rare. At sunday nights one cant find few guys who play custom maps and custom stuff.

Comment

People do play custom maps though jiihaad, so getting it on ps3 or pc is worth it for the maps alone!

Comment

Yes, it is definitely worth buying for the PS3, although the PC version is slightly better.

Comment

PC = All custom content available, pretty good community
            PS3 = most custom content available, pretty good community, but smaller than pc
            Xbox = RROD.... Wah! No seriously, no custom content available for ex-box.

Comment

Yes, it is definitely worth it. It's the best game on my PS3 IMO, and I have almost all the AAA titles (Fallout 3, MGS4, LBP, etc.)

Comment

When I play splitscreen with friends, we play almost all custum maps with mutators and different weapons. Also don't uderestimate the power of seeing different characters running around to keep things fresh. Ya, cussstom content is good. I buy all the shooters... R2, KZ2, etc., and as good as they are, guess what I'm playing now, however long after release... and I got UT3 first day out on PS3... Still keep coming back... truthfully, without a stream of new mods, I would have got tired of this game long ago.
                That's why my PSN comment says, 'UT3 just keeps giving....
                You know how much I've spent to get just a couple new maps in almost all my other shooters. I've spent money on them all, recently spent 13 bucks on 4 KZ2 maps.... Wanna know how many UT3 maps I have? Guess how much I paid

Comment

I've had this for the PS3 since the initial US launch date in 07, I still play it regularly... although that's only because of the mouse support the game offers!

You can pick the game up now for as little as £6 / $9 ... which isn't bad at all really, even if you only play it for a few weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmerty View Post
                    People do play custom maps though jiihaad, so getting it on ps3 or pc is worth it for the maps alone!
                    Yep, thats how it goes in theory. However, custom map servers are so unpopular that I find about 10 ppl on sunday when its custom map nights(in EU). Any other time those are empty.

Of course if fighting against bots dont matter thats no problem, cause there are few custom map servers.

Comment

Buy it for PC. Custom maps get played there much more often.

Comment

yes it is i play all the time with gears of war mods and normal u will never ger tired if u like mods because the game changes anytime u get bored just add mods and is not like u have to open the console or nothing is just good

Comment

Working...
                        X