How to unlock scythe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to unlock scythe

Hello im a newbie on gamei wanna unlock scythe and wanna play with him is it possible and can i play with him on online matches?

Note:Im playing on ps3 and sorry for my english

IIRC:
    You have to advance in the campaign to the point where you face the Kraal on DM-Deck.
    Your Opponent is a clan ruled by Scythe. When you win you have unlocked him...also for multiplayer

Edit:
    Before I forget. Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post
      IIRC:
      You have to advance in the campaign to the point where you face the Kraal on DM-Deck.
      Your Opponent is a clan ruled by Scythe. When you win you have unlocked him...also for multiplayer

Edit:
      Before I forget. Welcome to the forum
      ty for welcome first ^^ So am i just play campaign? and finish the game?

Comment

You just have to play the campaign to the point I mentioned to unlock Skythe. If you finish the game there will be even more characters.

Comment

unlockallchars from console. Other passwords "jihan" and "phayder". Cheers!

Comment

ty for all im going to play my ut3 i dont wanna use cheat

Comment

@The Demon Slick

Does console commands work for the non-pc versions ? Frap is playing on the PS3 not the PC and I can't imagine how he could use the command console without keyboard.

If commands work on PS3 then it's also fine :P

Comment

guys i came to chapter 3 and any character is didnt unlocked.Lauren is didnt unlocked

Comment

Did you make the side mission where you fight Lauren and some1 else in a 2on2 ?
                  I think you need this mission to unlock her, but I don't know for sure.

Comment

i didnt do 2vs 2 match just did deathmatch for now im on chapter 3.pff the ut3 is so difficult game i cant unlock anyone

Comment

Those two passwords work on ps3. console commands do not. Good luck!

Comment

pay attention to what malcolm says before a mission. he should say you'll face the krall leader in a certain arena.

You meet Scythe in Deck by the way, and it's the only time you'll play on deck in the campaign. Good luck

Comment

ty im on chapter 3 and i wanna unlock matrix now i should listen malcolm

Comment

Working...
                          X