Unreal Tournament III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament III

Hey, Im new to these parts of the forums...
    (Im from Gears of War 2)

And I'm wondering if this game is worth getting for the Xbox 360...

No, get it for PC :>

Comment

Bit straightforwarded, but true though.
      It's main reason is the Xbox 360-version lacks custom content support, something
      which is a widely known reason to buy any UT-game.

Comment

It might be ok if you have no interest in custom content and only want to play against bots. From what I hear on these forums the 360 scene is pretty dead.

Comment

And Pc version is more fast paced then those console versions.

If you want more info from Unreal Tournament game series check this
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_(series)

Comment

360: no
            ps3/pc: yes

Comment

I don't mean to "sabotage" UT3's XBox's sales or anything (Microsoft itself does a better job with its paid content policy but w/e), but many people who's bought it for XBox regret it. Like others said, XBox has no mod support, and its multiplayer community is hardly a community.

And it's very easy nowadays to build a cheap rig to play it with acceptable performance.

Comment

is there any chance that the 360 version will eventually have mod support? howcome ps3 has it and 360 doesn't? cuz im looking to purchasing this game too, but my pc can't handle video games.

Comment

In short, don't hold your breath.

Comment

how come it wouldn't happen tho? any specific reason?

Comment

Microsoft's all worried that these custom mods could contain malware and this and that. That's one reason it took as long as it did to get the Xbox 360 out--to try and convince Microsoft to allow it since it is so critical. Microsoft pondered it...then said no, and Epic had to settle with giving 360 owners stock stuff and official downloadable content.

Comment

but can't user created content be ported to a 360 once created on a P.C ? that could be a solution?

Comment

Working...
                        X