Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

XBOX Midway NA servers are down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HornDog View Post
    Thanks for the link. I'm still not buying a PS3 so I need people to test and submit feed back. Any one interested in helping the PS3 community can join my forum (from my sig) and then I'll get started.
    ok and im curious where do you live?
    what state

Comment

Originally posted by UpGrad3_ View Post
      ok and im curious where do you live?
      what state
      The server is located on a fiber-optic connection just north of Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Form SR View Post
        hello all, please feel free to join me and my friends for ut2 on xbox live. we still play most nights out of the week (US time) and would love for you to join and be a part of our continued support for UT3. Send a message to this gamertag and i'll be happy to get you hooked up with some great people and dedicated ut3 360 players.

Myself, i've been playing since the original on pc years ago and prefer to play on 360 these days. I'm an xbox ambassador and I'd love to see this community stay alive. I primarily host friendly tdm player matches (US time zones). Send me a message and i can introduce you to many players still active with the 360 community.

see ya on live.
        Believe I've played with you in the past. Thanks for helping to try and salvage the 360 version.

Comment

Originally posted by HornDog View Post
          Thanks for the link. I'm still not buying a PS3 so I need people to test and submit feed back. Any one interested in helping the PS3 community can join my forum (from my sig) and then I'll get started.
          Awesome, I'll join. I have the UT3 PS3 modtools, I can help cooking mods and the like for the ps3.

Originally posted by Heavenz Night View Post
          not every aspect, the frame rate is a lot smoother on the xbox and just just feels faster than the ps3 version, other than that the ps3 is where its at.

If epic could let me use a controller on the pc version of unreal that jumps and dodges like the consoles controls i would be there first and final.
          Really? So the PS3 version just lags in framerate? Maybe it's because of bandwidth problems.

What controller do you use ??

Comment

well im not sure if the games built in speed is slower, but i know the frames per sec is slower making the movement sloppy imo. while the 360 version has a smoother more stable FPS for more fluid movement.

the controller isnt the problem , nor is the configuration. its more to do me and a "few" others needing to make a separate movement config outside of the current double tap movement system, a separate control config with a working smart dodge that the console version uses.

Comment

Working...
            X