Should I get unreal tournament 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I get unreal tournament 3?

I have goty edition and have been playing it for a while now, should I upgrade/ move on to unreal tournament 3?

Can you play online for free still?

Is it better?

Cheers all.

It is worth it just for seeing alot of the communaty maps.

Comment

Online is free

Also, get the PC version. The PS3 version is a bit limited and the Xbox version sux ***.
      And the Wii version has this little problem, it doesn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Superking17 View Post
        And the Wii version has this little problem, it doesn't exist
        Other than that, I'd say it's on par with the Mac version xD

Comment

If you have the pc to handle it, go for it.

Comment

lolzor demo

Comment

Lol, good. One more player.

Comment

Yes, i played UT99 up till 2 weeks ago..decided to try ut3 and its really is just as good.
                i was very pleased to have made the switch! only 1 prob tho..not that many people playing?!?! i dunno how

Comment

Originally posted by quillion View Post
                  Yes, i played UT99 up till 2 weeks ago..decided to try ut3 and its really is just as good.
                  i was very pleased to have made the switch! only 1 prob tho..not that many people playing?!?! i dunno how
                  That's not just UT3's problem, the online market is kinda saturated atm exspecially the fps market with only a select few games being played atm. If it aint the "next big thing" it's not gonna get played.

Another problem is UT3 netcode and the type of game it is. It limits players to play only with others in the same region. If the game isn't going strong in your area and the servers available for it is run poorly, you won't get to play it much online.

The good news is UT3 is starting to get popular at LANs and Custom Maps\ mutators like UTCOMP are easily hosted after they finally decided to remove the speed limit in a recent patch which was long overdue.

If you live near the official servers you won't have a problem with online numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaMarine View Post
                    Lol, good. One more player.
                    Yes that makes the grand total of 26 instead of 25 active people.

A net increase of 4% wich is more then the gamespy weekend brought us.

Comment

Get it.It only costs like 10 euros and u will find online games to play.

Comment

Yes, get it. I did just a few days ago, not knowing how small the online community is. Any additions will help!

Comment

No, don't get it ... it will get you frustrated ...

When you will begin to shock combo near an opponent and do 0 or 1 damage ... or when you will fire 3 rockets near someone and do only 10 or 12 damage then you will regret you spent money on this beauty.

Or ... if you are into 'chance games' then sure ... I recommend it.

Comment

its only 15 bucks at EB games (i wonder why it has dropped from 70 to 15 bucks 2 months after release)...anyways, if you liek to spam rockets, flak, and bunnyhop, this is the game for you.

if you are actually into using skill and actually like to aim, get UT2004 instead

Comment

I hate myself for not getting a stronger pc.

I rented UT3 for xbox(first time playing), and it's so annoying you cant add stuff like on the ps3(ive seen videos)

and huurah to my first UT forum post

Comment

Working...
                              X