Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Any news yet?

Really the AVRiL bug is getting on my nerves especially when you're carrying the flag/orb then you switch to your AVRiL wait for it to reload "sometimes" then you shoot and do no damage.

Let alone the Flak Canon and Rocket Launcher

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
    I just want my settings to save. I haven't played Ut3 in so long due to this frustration.
    Is either my documents as a whole, or the specific- my games Ut3 files attributes set to read only?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What settings? :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just want my settings to save. I haven't played Ut3 in so long due to this frustration.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Killing_Joke.jW View Post
    i do not thinbk they should change the RL, i do think they should change the damage of BIO
    Yeah, double the damage, and make the blob stick to the closest enemy player whenever it's fired. If you're alone on the server, make it hop to the next server in the list and kill someone there.

xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ArchGabriell View Post
    They should lower the damage of the RL and BIO ... those are game breakers.
    i do not thinbk they should change the RL, i do think they should change the damage of BIO

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Damage is fine. Lower the splash damage radius of the rockets, and lower how overly 'magnetic' the bio rifle is, ie make it atleast require aim not just the general direction so it leaches on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They should lower the damage of the RL and BIO ... those are game breakers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont trust the orb running unless i see it run in pubs.I saw many times guys with the orb and they dont even know they have it.Others take it n go to wrong places.Going back you can get a visual on where the orb is.If i see the orb i might be able to give a tip to some guy.F1 helps if the guy running the orb is one you know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
    WTF guys. You can look up at the top of your screen at any time to see if someone has the orb. Orb activity is right there with the core damage information. If someone is running the orb, a little player figure will show up by the orb icon. You can also use this to see what's going on with the enemy orb. If you see they're running it, you can attempt to predict where it will be going.

But, yeah, we still need the bug fixed on having it show up in the mini map.
    You're right about that, I noticed that when I first started playing warfare, but later ignored that after I got used to seeing the minimap all the time. I'll start looking at the top again now. F1 is still useful to see if someone competent has the orb or not though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WTF guys. You can look up at the top of your screen at any time to see if someone has the orb. Orb activity is right there with the core damage information. If someone is running the orb, a little player figure will show up by the orb icon. You can also use this to see what's going on with the enemy orb. If you see they're running it, you can attempt to predict where it will be going.

But, yeah, we still need the bug fixed on having it show up in the mini map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
    Concerning the orb:In some maps like torlan at times you dont know if anyone got the orb or not.In a clan game you can ask the others in teamspeak if anyone got orb etc.In pubs i loose time to go n check if anyone got the orb or not.Hard to coordinate a deemer with a carrier etc.
    I get around this by pressing F1 and checking the player list of my team to see if someone has the orb icon beside their name. Of course, this doesn't show where the orb is, but is atleast better than going to check the orb holder to see if the orb is there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
    The raptor server: Just suxx.Big lag problems for many players.At times i get a slide show(like i have 20fps) on screen when the server is full.Ping can get up to 200 at times.There are other servers(like the multiplay one - no titan) but people avoid it.Dunno why.
    No Patch is gonna fix Admins that over tax their servers and have no clue how to tweak them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gwenthar View Post
    Yea i want a fix too,but I can't really say the orb thingy bugs me tho.
    Nowadays it's basicly pubs anyways most clans left the warfare ladder
    as it is.

And on pubs 80% of the case its people who will fumble for sure.. so can't be
    bothered to check at what point they died and in what forsaken place the orb is now..

The only thing that truelly annoys me is the frickin lag on raptor server when there's more then 30 people.And that its sometimes hard to enter the server as in have to reconnect 5 times to get in..

Oh and the 1950 pro issue where the game comes to a grinding halt and have to reset my computer,if you think the disapearing orb is bad try playing on a 1950 computer where everytime you get shot by a tank you get on your knees and pray to the gods above your game won't crash,hangs and terminates the whole computer on a hardware level so you have to reset the junk again.And yea no other game does this except ut3..

and no it's not an overheating issue.. can play prototype for hours and hours same for fallout3 same for games that are way more gfx intensive then ut3.It's an ut3 hardware issue.. apperently they don't work verry well with 19xx cards.The solution is simple buy another videocard we made a booboo concerning 19xx and ut3 and cba to fix it..

ah well enough ranting for today.To sum it all up we need a fix but needing and getting are 2 completely different things.
    Concerning the orb:In some maps like torlan at times you dont know if anyone got the orb or not.In a clan game you can ask the others in teamspeak if anyone got orb etc.In pubs i loose time to go n check if anyone got the orb or not.Hard to coordinate a deemer with a carrier etc.

The raptor server: Just suxx.Big lag problems for many players.At times i get a slide show(like i have 20fps) on screen when the server is full.Ping can get up to 200 at times.There are other servers(like the multiplay one - no titan) but people avoid it.Dunno why.

Crashes:Known ati problem with the game. I start having them after i changed my 8800gt(nvidia) with my new ati hd4890.The only thing that helped is disabling the vsync both from the game n in the ati console.Playing with tearing suxx i know but better that than the crashes(most of them when the game changes from 1st person to 3rd person view-after a death or entering a vehicle).Another thing that a patch could fix.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea i want a fix too,but I can't really say the orb thingy bugs me tho.
    Nowadays it's basicly pubs anyways most clans left the warfare ladder
    as it is.

And on pubs 80% of the case its people who will fumble for sure.. so can't be
    bothered to check at what point they died and in what forsaken place the orb is now..

The only thing that truelly annoys me is the frickin lag on raptor server when there's more then 30 people.And that its sometimes hard to enter the server as in have to reconnect 5 times to get in..

Oh and the 1950 pro issue where the game comes to a grinding halt and have to reset my computer,if you think the disapearing orb is bad try playing on a 1950 computer where everytime you get shot by a tank you get on your knees and pray to the gods above your game won't crash,hangs and terminates the whole computer on a hardware level so you have to reset the junk again.And yea no other game does this except ut3..

and no it's not an overheating issue.. can play prototype for hours and hours same for fallout3 same for games that are way more gfx intensive then ut3.It's an ut3 hardware issue.. apperently they don't work verry well with 19xx cards.The solution is simple buy another videocard we made a booboo concerning 19xx and ut3 and cba to fix it..

ah well enough ranting for today.To sum it all up we need a fix but needing and getting are 2 completely different things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X