No announcement yet.

We want a patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damage is fine. Lower the splash damage radius of the rockets, and lower how overly 'magnetic' the bio rifle is, ie make it atleast require aim not just the general direction so it leaches on.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchGabriell View Post
      They should lower the damage of the RL and BIO ... those are game breakers.
      i do not thinbk they should change the RL, i do think they should change the damage of BIO

Comment

Originally posted by Killing_Joke.jW View Post
        i do not thinbk they should change the RL, i do think they should change the damage of BIO
        Yeah, double the damage, and make the blob stick to the closest enemy player whenever it's fired. If you're alone on the server, make it hop to the next server in the list and kill someone there.

xD

Comment

I just want my settings to save. I haven't played Ut3 in so long due to this frustration.

Comment

What settings? :/

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
              I just want my settings to save. I haven't played Ut3 in so long due to this frustration.
              Is either my documents as a whole, or the specific- my games Ut3 files attributes set to read only?

Comment

Any news yet?

Really the AVRiL bug is getting on my nerves especially when you're carrying the flag/orb then you switch to your AVRiL wait for it to reload "sometimes" then you shoot and do no damage.

Let alone the Flak Canon and Rocket Launcher

Comment

Working...
                X