patch 2.2 anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

patch 2.2 anyone?

Is there going to be patch 2.2 or 2.1 concludes end of support for UT3?

There is no news on whether or not there will be another full patch. I'm pretty sure there's still a couple people working on UT3, but whether they release a patch or some hot fixes is unknown.

Comment

Before the thread is locked, Ill say this. There def needs to be one. Atleast fix small things like orb disappearing 2nd round. Whether or not there will be one, who knows

Comment

I'm not sure about another patch but it would be really great if they were still working on the game.

Comment

There have been hints to a 2.2 but nothing has been spoken in a open thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
            I'm not sure about another patch but it would be really great if they were still working on the game.
            I thought you was going to say; "I'm not sure about another patch but it would be really great if they... fixed the last one they released".

Comment

There has to be one!.. Simply 1.3 was better.
              At least i didn't have to disconnect and reconnect again after each match.

Comment

A patch that bring some player would be nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
                  Before the thread is locked, Ill say this. There def needs to be one. Atleast fix small things like orb disappearing 2nd round. Whether or not there will be one, who knows
                  And in the 4th round, and in the 6th round.......

I hope they will release a small fix for this issue in the very near future. It is really annoying, not to be able to see orb incoming.

Oh, and give us some extra key-binding for Redeemer. Right now, if I have Redeemer and Avril, always Redeemer shows up first when I press the Avril button. It would be great to have this on two separate keys.

Comment

There's no chance of pleasing you folks. At least be grateful for the number of problems the patches already fixed!

Granted, the orb bug is annoying, but you could make the game last one round instead, right?

Comment

utopia

Comment

Originally posted by Cobi^^ View Post
                        Oh, and give us some extra key-binding for Redeemer. Right now, if I have Redeemer and Avril, always Redeemer shows up first when I press the Avril button. It would be great to have this on two separate keys.
                        I remember i've experienced the same in UT GOTY when the redeemer was associated with the sniper... and now i'm having the same.

Not sure if you can do something about it through the UTInput.ini

Comment

Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
                          I remember i've experienced the same in UT GOTY when the redeemer was associated with the sniper... and now i'm having the same.

Not sure if you can do something about it through the UTInput.ini
                          I'm guessing no since the command that key is bound to brings up deemer if available and not already selected, avril otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
                            There has to be one!.. Simply 1.3 was better.
                            At least i didn't have to disconnect and reconnect again after each match.
                            +1
                            Waiting up to 10 mins between matches aint fun....
                            Still love the game though

Comment

the patch will come when it is done

Comment

Working...
                              X