UT3 Gamers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Gamers.

Hey Hey, Well let me introduce myself, im Aleksi, or Pancake whatever Suits You best. i Joined UT3 Yesterday And i am Loving it, but im not a UT noob, ive played other versions.

But i wanted to talk about the people themselves that play UT3
    Now what i can tell, i Have played Millions of games online, and i have had numberous battles, but UT3 is the ONLY Game that has The Least arrogant players, at least thats how i see it, and i hope alot of You agree.
    When someone loses at Ut3 their all cool, they don't mind or go Mad.
    Thats how a Game should be played.

See You online!

Obviously you haven't seen Angry German Kid. Ok, ok that was UT1.

Welcome aboard, and yeah UT3 players generally seem a bit less arrogant than UT2004 players also, I can't compare much to other series though. My theory here is that UT3 appeals more to the casual player who isn't full of competitive ego..

Comment

LOL ofcourse i have seen angry German kid xD i ****** my pants laughing!
      Ty for the comment!
      Originally posted by Bersy View Post

Welcome aboard, and yeah UT3 players generally seem a bit less arrogant than UT2004 players also, I can't compare much to other series though. My theory here is that UT3 appeals more to the casual player who isn't full of competitive ego..

Comment

Originally posted by PanCake666 View Post

but UT3 is the ONLY Game that has The Least arrogant players, at least thats how i see it, and i hope alot of You agree.
        When someone loses at Ut3 their all cool, they don't mind or go Mad.
        Thats how a Game should be played.

See You online!
        you RIGHT!! thats true.. because UT3 ROckss..!!

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
        wasnt that UT2k4? im almost certain that it was UT2k4.

personally i dont care to much of arrogant people, you need to put it in perspective; its still a competitive game and that means humilitating other people.
        as long they are not spamming i dont care.

Comment

we're a friendly sort, for the most part,just feed the bears and unicorns, and not the trolls, and fun will be had by (most) all.

Comment

Originally posted by vonnis View Post
            you RIGHT!! thats true.. because UT3 ROckss..!!

wasnt that UT2k4? im almost certain that it was UT2k4.

personally i dont care to much of arrogant people, you need to put it in perspective; its still a competitive game and that means humilitating other people.
            as long they are not spamming i dont care.
            I am quite sure the music was from UT1..? Probably just someone who didn't have a clue named the youtube video wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
              we're a friendly sort, for the most part,just feed the bears and unicorns, and not the trolls, and fun will be had by (most) all.
              You mean don't feed?

Comment

Working...
              X