Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing deaths after a match?

Hello,
    I just started playing this game, so I apologize in advance if this is dumb question with a simple answer, but how do you view the # of times that you died during a match?

This post-match scoreboard doesn't have it, and past games of the series would require an additional button push to see more stats.

Thanks.

I don't think you can do that by default. But there is a mutator that shows you more detailed stats for the current match.

Comment

Wow. Really?

Given the importance of the K/D ratio in certain team games, that would seem to be a pretty glaring oversight.

Since the mutator solution relies on the server running it, that doesn't help much either.

Yikes... Hope that feature gets added soon.

Comment

The mutator iki_xx is talking about is called UTComp and is used on every decent server.

Comment

Originally posted by hoigaeensdood View Post
          The mutator iki_xx is talking about is called UTComp and is used on every decent server.
          Ah yes... I am very familiar with UTComp from UT2004. Looks like it is going to be at least as essential to UT3.

However... It may have just been bad luck or timing, but none of the pubs that I was pinging well to the other night had it installed. Will check again later.

Comment

Working...
          X