Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one weapon for bots

Hi all...

I m just curious...is it possible to make bots use only one weapon? For example the sniper rifle, so that you can practice in peace, withouth bots shooting you with stinger or any other weapon that pushes you around???

There's a mutator called weapons replacement or something like that. When you configure it, you can choose which weapons to replace which.

EDIT: This isn't something you have to download, this mutator is included with the game.

Comment

I believe you can program bots to spawn with a specific weapon but it would take some work, ie, making a map of your own. It requires a certain type of actor factory.

Comment

So, there's at least two ways... One requiring you to click 2 additional buttons when starting an Instant Action match, and one requiring you to learn to program if you don't know how to already

Comment

Thx guys....Demoniac you are soooooo wright

Comment

It's hardly "programming".

Comment

Easy Fix, For Instant Action = Use the weapon replacement mutator, and set each weapon to your weapon of choice, ex all sniper rifles. Once you get in the game open the console and type loaded, that gives you all weapons and unlimited ammo too. The end result is you can do whatever you want and the bots can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                I believe you can program bots...
                If you program something, that's programming right there. This can be done by using alt+opcode in a text editor, it can be done in a very high-level script language, it can be done in a number of ways. Speaking literally, it'd be "programming" to create a playlist in your CD player.

Comment

Working...
                X