Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is a way to mute chat, but it mutes everyone, not a specific player.

Comment

I don't believe players can mute other players (Although I think UTcomp allowed it in UT2004). But the server admin can certainly mute individual players. I do it regularly! Its a good alternative to kicking mouthy, but otherwise good players.
      But this guy wasn't even playing, and muting was too good for him given the level of spam. So became ban fodder.

Pop

PS, Demon, not related. Honest

Comment

Originally posted by Superking17 View Post
        I wish we could manually mute players like in COD4. There are a lot of people there who think it is cool to play ****ty music with ****ty mics and the ****ty volume turned way the **** up.
        ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************************************
        Admins can do this very easily via web admin. They can mute everyone or just one person.

Comment

I hate this little f***, he changes his name constantly and spams servers with the same M. Jackson s*** for hours. I honestly think this guy has the hotts for Micheal Jackson and wishes he could spend the night or 2 with him.

Comment

+1 to the first in that list, not got any of the others logged, so..

Originally posted by Chaotic_Cannon View Post
            Admins can do this very easily via web admin. They can mute everyone or just one person.
            Server admins, not individual players, if you dont have admin, you can't mute someone.

Comment

Originally posted by thatKingKong View Post
              A user name "LASTORC" was spamming too much tonight on Official Epic UT3 Greed #1 server. I will upload the images I've captured during game play later.

Edited: Here's the link to the image
              Yep, this was the exact same message on the Hedsteem servers.

Comment

We had some different chat, i will not post any of it here due to the incredible amount of racism and foul language.

Comment

Oh wait, so there's some kind of /vote kick command on servers?

Comment

Originally posted by radziuinblack View Post
                    Oh wait, so there's some kind of /vote kick command on servers?
                    Yes. Go to the scoreboard and click on a players name. The server must have it enabled, though.

Comment

someone pm me "LASTORC"s IP please. I think we can just ban the IP from GOW servers and avoid any problems

Comment

I'm going to close this to avoid giving them any unearned attention.

Please PM me if he shows up on any of the Epic servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
                          someone pm me "LASTORC"s IP please. I think we can just ban the IP from GOW servers and avoid any problems
                          This only works if he has static IP.

Comment

Working...
                          X