This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"LASTORC" - Spam reporting on Official Epic UT3 Greed #1

A user name "LASTORC" was spamming too much tonight on Official Epic UT3 Greed #1 server. I will upload the images I've captured during game play later.

Edited: Here's the link to the image

His full name was [MURDERINC]LastOrc. Please ban his ***. Really.

Comment

Thus why it's important to bring back server contact info in the server browser

Comment

He also uses the name 'ISPAMTAUNTS'. He was doing that Micheal Jackson **** on the mattmansucks VCTF server until an admin muted him.

Comment

Ah. M.Jackson, he started in our EU servers, and was caught and banned permaanently, so now he's gone back to servers where he lives then, the US. Not sure what ban method Epic use on their EU servers, if its just the server holding the ban or if they have a system, if Flak wants the guys GUID i'll grab it from our logs.

Comment

Last night this **** was spamming EU Raptor war server non stop for about two hours total with that taunt and others .One good thing was everyone learned how to kick vote. Then he'd just come back after about 5 minutes, new name, new profile even? You've got to give him one thing, he's certainly a persistent little focker.

Comment

I wish we could manually mute players like in COD4. There are a lot of people there who think it is cool to play ****ty music with ****ty mics and the ****ty volume turned way the **** up.
              ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************************************

Comment

He did this on the Hedsteem VCTF server a couple of evenings ago. He was quickly banned from all of Hedsteems servers permanently.

But for other servers where admins may not be around all the time, you may have to stick with the kick vote option, which I hope is enabled!

Pop

Comment

MJ showed up on BOOM server, spammed, was warned, then kicked, still came back, and was banned. Are we talking about the same guy? Or is this thread about a different (non)player?

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                    MJ showed up on BOOM server, spammed, was warned, then kicked, still came back, and was banned. Are we talking about the same guy? Or is this thread about a different (non)player?
                    Seems like he's doing a world tour

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                      Are we talking about the same guy? Or is this thread about a different (non)player?
                      You tell me!? Was this guy using any of the names mentioned above?

Pop

Comment

Michael Jackson... Kicked and banned Sunday night 6/21. He says he's the king of pop, but I've met pop! And I know that can't be true. Waaahhh!

(If any server admins need his uid or whatever pm me )

Comment

what do you think is going on inside his head? I mean, why would someone do something like this?

Comment

Well he won't have a bloody head if he keeps it up any longer if you know what I mean

Comment

Offtopic

Is there a way to mute ingame chat.

Comment

Working...
                              X