UT3 XBox Controller Config for PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 XBox Controller Config for PC?

So, I already know that you die hards out there are gonna flame me for this, but please don't lol I have a Dell XPS M1730 w/ a Logitech G9 mouse, but I recently picked up a wireless XBox controller. I know that mice are superior when it comes to shooters, but I was tired of my buddy spanking my *** at Gears of War on his XBox so I got this controller to practice. Anyway, I'm kinda diggin' it so far and was wondering if it was possible to download a pdf XBox manual for UT3? Any help or info will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance - Mike

Don't know about the XBox but it's big enough on the PC.

Comment

I'm not sure I follow you. I have UT3 for PC, but trying out the Wireless XBox Controller with it and am looking for a pdf of the XBox UT3 Manual so that I can see the configuration for the controller...

Later - Mike

Comment

Anybody with the XBox version of UT3 care to zerox the XBox Controller config and post it for me? Much appreciated...

Later - Mike

Comment

Nobody? Just love to see a scan of the controller defaults for this...

Later - Mike

Comment

Originally posted by D34THBYFL4K View Post
            Nobody? Just love to see a scan of the controller defaults for this...

Later - Mike
            You can use Brad G's tweaker to configure the controler.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594723

Comment

Cool - thanks for that heads up. I had lost hope in this thread - until I finally decided to revisit it. I was just looking for the default XBox config, but this looks like it will be much better. So thank you!!!

Later - Mike

Comment

Working...
              X