No announcement yet.

a epic duel epic vs Community ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup they made the game... maybe they know some mysterious stuff that we don't know

But we'll see just give us time and place
    again no, they'll cheat :P

thats what i'd do, i made it, i can cheat :P

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
      No promises, but I'll see what I can do about getting together another one.
      this is what flak say

Comment

that means she'll ask the others and they'll say no...case solved

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
          this is what flak say
          what you say!

Comment

what you say!
            he's master Yoda in disguise

pwn you, i will

Comment

i still ike it too is a great idea all epic makers vs communality

Comment

see, Master Yoda

Comment

At least a bet. If the community wins we get a new patch(a big one) . If they win we can settle with some hotfixes :P.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                    what you say!
                    someone set us up the bomb

Comment

I think it's a great idea. I played with Flak before, she doesn't cheat. I defend her honor! The rest, I don't know them, but I doubt they would. I am told by reformed corner cutters that it sucks the joy from the game. Anyways, how many hours you think they had on this game before we even read a news release that it was maybe being thought about being worked on? (Apologies to coolcat if that llast sentence doesn't translate so well.) If it goes down, count me in. I vote warfare, because maybe I won't get my a$$ kicked too badly

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
                        At least a bet. If the community wins we get a new patch(a big one) . If they win we can settle with some hotfixes :P.
                        Lol!

10char

Comment

Do the guys play at all?... I've never seen anybody from Epic on the servers as far as i'm aware.

Comment

Mysterial and I play. We play together on DM servers more than anything. I also play on the VCTF servers. Warfare and I don't get along. (Mostly because I'm not very good at it!)

Things are very busy right now but I will make it a point to be on the servers tomorrow and I'll try to drag Mysterial with me.

Comment

Mysterial and I play. We play together on DM servers more than anything. I also play on the VCTF servers. Warfare and I don't get along. (Mostly because I'm not very good at it!)

Things are very busy right now but I will make it a point to be on the servers tomorrow and I'll try to drag Mysterial with me.
                              That sounds great!

Comment

Boooo, should try and get on after work, not at work ..... lol

I might have to check out the vctf servers then and see if I can't break out the keys to the dark walker.

Comment

Working...
                                X