No announcement yet.

Do you care about your UT3 stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It s sometimes fun to see amazing number in the stat (number of award.....) but play just for stat is just totaly stupid. As wolf sayed u can have a death/kill ratio very hight and play like a lamer cause in pub u take a big vehicule and u camp/spam ect..... play for stat simply ruin the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Weaver View Post
      Wkd. No one's making you look at the awards...
      It's possible he's talking about the achievements. I made a post about them before - they pop up a huge, distracting message across the screen, they can't be turned off, and they seem to be bugged so that I receive the same achievements multiple times e.g. it tells me I found all the power ups every single game I play. It is quite annoying.

Comment

Well, I care ... at least to an extent. Stats are not everything, but it's a very good feature. It's fun to look into the statistics some day and see how you're performing ... what weapon you do best with, with what one you got killed most often and such...

Comment

i like how my stats are completely broken and its most of the time not possible to check them anyway, because this game is one huge bug.

Comment

where is gone the gamespy server about "special" server stats? all my stats are recorded as "pure" server (instagib, titans etc all pure :/)

Comment

Working...
            X