(www.TAW.net) UT3 Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(www.TAW.net) UT3 Servers

Hey folks just wanted to let you know that TAW has 2 US servers and 1 Euro Server setup running 24/7.

US - 32 Players:

Name: (www.TAW.net) Get your FRAG ON!!
    8.12.23.47 -- CTF/vCTF/Greed

Name: (www.TAW.net) Get your FRAG ON!!
    8.6.75.155 -- TDM/DM/Betrayal/Warfare

Euro - 24 Players:

94.75.230.138 -- Normally TDM

The US Team meets on Mondays and Thursdays at 9pm EST. Mondays are Open Server Practices, and Thursdays are Closed Server Practices this month.

If you want to join us on either day, jump in on Monday's, and Thurdays you can email me at SevenDeuce@theartofwarfare.net and I'll get you hooked up.

We us TeamSpeak for Comms and Xfire for Chat (I'm " tawsevendeuce " on Xfire.

I also run the servers, I put the maps up, remove them, change the game types etc. I'm open to suggestions and advice.

We are, as always, Recruiting! The more people that play on our team, the better it is for all. We offer fun team play, have a great group of people and would like to have more. Currently there are 21 people in the US Squad.

Just some statistics for you.

On Monday June 1st, CTF was setup, there was at one point 25 people playing, on the open server, so there were quite a few Pubbers on line.

On Thursday June 4th, vCTF was setup, there was 20 people at one point on the server playing, many pubbers.

We'd like you to join our Team, and we'd like you to use the server when you want to play, there's always Botz on.

Thanks!

SevenDeuce

I'll look you up

Comment

Anytime a couple of us join the TAW server, pubbers start jumping in, and we quickly have some great games going.

We've got some high-quality and popular custom maps up on mapvote. Check us out and join the fun! And if you'd like to join TAW and make these servers your home, www.taw.net

[shot]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.12.23.47:7777/b_560x95.png[/shot]

[shot]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.75.155:7777/b_560x95.png[/shot]

[shot]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.75.230.138:7777/b_560x95.png[/shot]

Comment

Just to let you guys know, these servers are my babies.

So if you think they could use something, let me know, cause they are there for the Community to use!

Normally the US servers set on TDM and CTF. But I can make them anything you want!

Join us on Mondays for Open Server nights, and Thursdays we'll get you into the Closed Practice's!

Thanks!

Comment

We have been having a lot of fun lately with Greed, both with vehicles and without, great game type.

Check us out at www.taw.net and join the fun.

Quagmire
          The Art of Warfare
          Xfire: quagmiretaw
          www.taw.net
          Unreal Tournament Division Commander

Comment

Fantastic group of people here. I've been playing UT since '99 and never joined a clan for a number of reasons... Mostly bad attitudes or superiority complexes. In TAW everyone has a good attitude and cursing and bad sportsmanship aren't tolerated (nor has it been a problem thus far from the games I've played with them). They are receptive to input from their members and I can tell that it's a clan that really cares about not just the players but the people behind the gamer tags.

I was so impressed with them that I joined them just tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by B0T0X View Post
              I was so impressed with them that I joined them just tonight.

HORRAY!!!

It was great playin with you, lots of interesting moments

Comment

Originally posted by A.Republican View Post
                HORRAY!!!

It was great playin with you, lots of interesting moments
                LOL *pelvic thrust*

Comment

Hey folks, sorry if you've had problems joining our one server. Apparently an upgrade I did didn't allow us to change the maps.

The server's re-installing now, and it'll be playable soon.

But our Main Server is still up, playable and enjoyable! Join on in on Monday night at 9pm EST!!

Comment

All three of our servers are up and running: two North American and one Euro server.

Visit our servers and game with us at www.taw.net

[shot]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.12.23.47:7777/b_560x95.png[/shot]

[shot]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.75.230.138:7777/b_560x95.png[/shot]

[shot]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.2.0.217:7777/b_560x95.png[/shot]

Comment

Since you have 3 servers I wonder if you guys could have custom content. Maps, gametypes, muts, whatever you wish. This game needs a refresh.

Comment

Hey Ben, we definitely have custom content.

We've got:

107 maps
                        on our TDM/DM map list.
                        17 maps on our vCTF/vGreed map list.
                        86 maps on our CTF/Greed map list.
                        64 maps on our WAR map list.

And our fast redirect server ensures that the downloads are as painless as possible.

As for custom mutators, we have weapon arena mutators, vehicle replacement, and powerboards/trickboards, but these mutators are rarely enabled.

As for custom gametypes, we have Battle Team Arena (FreezeTag is a clan favorite), and we used to have Bombing Run, but I can't seem to find it right now... It's possible we didn't re-upload it to the server when we changed servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker
                          Hey Ben, we definitely have custom content.
                          woot, great

Comment

Do you play on Euro or North American servers? We have both. If you've got TeamSpeak, maybe you can visit us during one of our practices.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
                              Do you play on Euro or North American servers? We have both. If you've got TeamSpeak, maybe you can visit us during one of our practices.
                              Heh, for long time I could only play very late at night, so I somehow learned to adapt to US East servers. honestly I haven't played much in the last 2 or 3 weeks because I saw this UT situation interfering a tad with my professional and personal life, so I need to compensate for that time lost and keep my mind away from all this the best I can. I guess I'll keep it that way for a while, but thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                              X