So, what's up with the X360 version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what's up with the X360 version?

I remember Mark Rein talking about bringing some of the better mods from PC and PS3 to the 360 version, well it's been months now with no news or anything. So what's the deal epic? No more patches, or content?

Originally posted by xx pantherrr xx View Post
    I remember Mark Rein talking about bringing some of the better mods from PC and PS3 to the 360 version, well it's been months now with no news or anything. So what's the deal epic? No more patches, or content?
    What happened with XBOX 360? Microsoft happened

Comment

Man, enough of bashing MS, this happens every time someone from the Xbox community posts here. Yes, everyone knows MS sucks big time, still, some of us bought the console, bought the game and eagerly await some new updates.

Comment

I think that both Microsoft and Epic should sit at the table and discuss the future of the Game on 360 cause if I were a Game developer I wouldn't develop a game for a console wich is quite limited at the developer "post release support" level...
        Microsoft did some exceptions to certain game companies for patches and certain Live Arcade titles that surpassed the maximum size allowed for Live distribution, so I believe that a patch n update by parts deal would be better than nothing.

Comment

bump.
          \

Comment

They made up for the lack of UT3 content by bringing out loads of GOW 2 stuff.

Comment

Come on Epic, show some love to us 360 UT players!

Comment

From what I remember, Epic tried their best to bring some content (including the Titan Pack) to the 360 but the network had proven to be way too closed for the developer and putting deals up with Microsoft about submitting user-made maps to be approved as DLC every now and then isn't as easy as originally thought. This was also the reason why the 360 version came out way later than the PC/PS3 versions.

Even though the Titan Pack is impossible, I'd like to see some maps to be released someday, I'm willing to put 1200 or less MS points for it!

Comment

sooo stiLL no love 4 us 360 users???? great....

it would be awesome to get some new maps and maybe new achievements!

Comment

really get the game for pc or ps3 its more i live then 360
                    xbox 360 is dead for this game

Comment

The UT3 community on xbox is extremely low compared to ps3 and PC.
                      And thats because we have gears

Comment

I'd play the hell out of UT3 way more than I play Gears 2 if I got some new maps or new... anythings.

I don't want to put UT3 down until I can get enough cash to get a proper computer. That's too far away for me.

Comment

Epic, is it possible to switch the dedicated servers from unranked matches to ranked matches?
                          Some achievements are barely unlockable because ranked matches are desert.
                          And bot level should be improved in dedicated servers; they are too easy to kill and useless as teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by BadChili View Post
                            Epic, is it possible to switch the dedicated servers from unranked matches to ranked matches?
                            Some achievements are barely unlockable because ranked matches are desert.
                            And bot level should be improved in dedicated servers; they are too easy to kill and useless as teammates.
                            Both suggestions sound great to me, I've been playing the game quite a bit and still I was only able to play ranked DM TDM and Duel and only a few times. The bot skill level is indeed too low, I'd rather play offline with Godlike bots than w8 half an hour for someone to join and shooting those AI sitting ducks which is no fun at all.

Comment

Bots are a complete pushover, yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X