No announcement yet.

Weekly Sunday Night Custom Warfare Night, new players welcome[North America]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really? did u try to reboot your machine and reconnect? If anything send me a message if that happens next week and I will reboot the server for you and that should fix it.. Sorry about that bro. You were there for a sec and I was wondering why you cut out so quick. See ya Sunday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
      really? did u try to reboot your machine and reconnect? If anything send me a message if that happens next week and I will reboot the server for you and that should fix it.. Sorry about that bro. You were there for a sec and I was wondering why you cut out so quick. See ya Sunday!!!
      Nah, it's on my side I have problems with a few other servers, sometimes the game crashes even before reaching the main menu

Comment

Sunday Night was rockin. I am glad I was able to stop by even though I got a very late start. Good to see all the other players there as well. See you next week.

Comment

Oh, I didn't pay attention to your post as I should. You are so kind about wanting to reboot the server for me! Thanks man, but I honestly have to do the homework on my side

Comment

No problem but we have had this issue when you switch GAMETYPES from pure to ONS or from Madness to ONS and so on and I think that its worth a try before you start going nuts over there. If you want come join us in Vent one night and we will see if we can help troubleshoot. Our vent info is in the first post if anything. Good Luck!

Comment

Kickoff tonight at 9 pm eastern!! who wants WAR? Come get it!!!

Comment

bump bump

Comment

who wanna romp wit da kid tonight? The WAR kicks off tonight at 9 pm eastern as always on the GOW server. See you there!!!

Comment

We might start a little late becuase of the superbowl tonight but we do still plan on packing the server up as usual. Ill catch you guys in vent and in the server later on. See ya!

Comment

Stay away from that foosball Bobby Boucher! come play custom UT3!!!

Comment

kickoff tonight at 9pm (EST) Make sure you satisfy your woman first ; ]

Comment

I'm assuming there will be another one tonight as well?

Comment

yup but this thread has been moved here: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=718881

Comment

Working...
                            X