Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recycle/reuse gamespy id's ..

Hello,
    Ever since Unreal 1, I've used the name's pennywise, ender and PunisheR. I understand the latter 2 might come to peoples minds when thinkin up a name, cause they're common knowledge. But pennywise is the name of the clown from Stephen King's IT, and a punk band that was half ***** popular.
    I was hoping that it would be possible to determine whether or not somebody just registered these names and never used them to be a doink, or if they actually put some time into using them.
    De-activating accounts that were never really used after a certain period of time would be a good idea.

(I'm going to assume this is PC version related)

Accounts created on the beta demo were transferred over to the retail version. A lot of people created accounts on the beta demo and never bought the retail version of the game. Early bird gets the worm.

You can search for retail account names here: http://ut3stats.beyondunreal.com/search
    It's not going to include names created during the beta demo that were transferred but never used on retail copies though.

Comment

alright, pennywise was on demo but not used retail, same with ender, punisher's used in retail. Maybe I'll try and guess a password on them if I did make them.

Comment

Working...
      X