Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request: Please no more vCTF-Suspense only servers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can fully understand you, mate.
    Nowadays it's pretty difficult to find a decent vCTF server.
    That's the reason why I barely play vCTF, just Warfare.
    I'm very glad there are no Warfare servers which only run 1 map.
    (At least I've never seen one, fortunately).

@Aemi:
    Okay, then Epic can bring out UT4 with 1 map.
    Why more?....

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
      All these s**pence servers are really annoying me.
      Good job multiplay that's really an improvement: 2 suspense-only servers before, now 4!
      Just look at this screenshot to see how it is really sucky to find a good VCTF server with good ping,latest patch,and not suspense-only ...

SCREENSHOT
      We do what we need to get players on our servers. We gave you what you wanted as a trial one at which point only one of our servers was suspence only for a week. Guess how many of the 5 were active?

That's right 1. The minimal amount of usage the servers got after you, the community, asked for it was pretty abysmal. We now have one Server #3 that runs all the maps. The limited use that server gets isn't our fault, the community just do not chose to play on it, no point in the excuse, but it's boring to start playing bots. How do you think the other 4 got going?

Epics server also has all stock maps on it, just play a game on one and vote something else the next game?

Im sorry if you don't like it, but there is a server there for players, like yourself, who do not like Suspense. Unfortunately, the use it gets, shows us that you're ina minority, the fact the 4 other servers have active players almost constantly shows everyone is willing to play Suspense.

Comment

Player counts do not lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
          Im sorry if you don't like it, but there is a server there for players, like yourself, who do not like Suspense. Unfortunately, the use it gets, shows us that you're ina minority, the fact the 4 other servers have active players almost constantly shows everyone is willing to play Suspense.
          It's quite simple to understand why there are more players in the suspense-only servers. Servers with all stock map generally get empty after 11h00pm-0h00a.m. when running maps are kinda not attractive (such as Containment,Corruption or Sandstorm). So in the morning people go to servers with interesting maps such as Stranded and Suspense of course which means generally Multiplay-Suspense only servers ...
          I know that multiplay servers are good for the ping and lag-free on them (excepted maybe sometimes Epic 32p server which u rent to Epic).
          I know that getting more players on your servers is part of your business whatever map there is on it.(some kind of advertising mainly with Epic servers).I know your servers became popular because you were chosen by Epic for their official servers (about 20 official servers when UT3 was available) which attracted players ...
          I'm just adressing some issue to medium/long-term VCTF maps availability. In 6 months, will European players be still addicted to suspense or stranded? (they are taking suspense-pills?)
          I guess these VCTF suspense servers are populated because many players are occasional players (so they haven't played 200X times suspense map like me) and also because you can camp (with tank,hellbender) and snipe which is kinda similar to Stranded...
          As for me the best map for gameplay is VCTF-Rails as it is difficult to camp (many ways to get in and out).
          So well you do whatever you want with your 4 suspense-only servers (that's ur right),you can put more suspense-only server or stranded-only maybe ..I guess i will come more often to Warfare mode, at least there aren't X servers with WAR-YYYY map only in maplist.
          Please for UT4 don't put X servers with the same VCTF map ... or tell Epic to make one map only that will be better (less expensive).

Comment

Working...
          X