play ut3 with gamepad for pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaotrix View Post
    Alot of people are just comfortable with a gamepad. Nothing wrong with that. The keyboard and mouse wasn't even designed with gaming in mind. You can say aiming with the mouse is more precise, sure, I agree with that. But I find movement in UT3 with the keyboard very difficult (specifically side-stepping and hops [double tapping A/W/D]).
    how do you hotkey taunts, voice taunts, jump, duck, use, hover board, all 12 weapons, and the most important; fake dead? all that on a Xbox control? or PS3 control? Solution, keyboard...

Yeh, I hated when people go off subject, but when it comes to Padders... I just GUT to tell you all to REALLY!, easier to aim, you can do a 180 in like 1/8 of a second!!! and still snipe people's head from far away with out zoom! slow/fast/twitch movements is never easier! you can key ALL THE FUNCTIONS on keyboard, and still have room for auto voice taunts! sure double tap is little hard to learn, but your pad WILL NOT "LEARN" to have new buttons!

If only I could play my PC UT3, linking up to people playing a council..."wow IMPACT [guess my 2 favorite weapons in UT], how do you get that good?" um... "mouse aim?" ...yeh... except for the PS3 people though... it's KEY/MOUSE compatible...

Comment

Originally posted by Punichan View Post
      how do you hotkey taunts, voice taunts, jump, duck, use, hover board, all 12 weapons, and the most important; fake dead? all that on a Xbox control? or PS3 control? Solution, keyboard...

Yeh, I hated when people go off subject, but when it comes to Padders... I just GUT to tell you all to REALLY!, easier to aim, you can do a 180 in like 1/8 of a second!!! and still snipe people's head from far away with out zoom! slow/fast/twitch movements is never easier! you can key ALL THE FUNCTIONS on keyboard, and still have room for auto voice taunts! sure double tap is little hard to learn, but your pad WILL NOT "LEARN" to have new buttons!

If only I could play my PC UT3, linking up to people playing a council..."wow IMPACT [guess my 2 favorite weapons in UT], how do you get that good?" um... "mouse aim?" ...yeh... except for the PS3 people though... it's KEY/MOUSE compatible...
      Um okay....

Comment

Working...
      X