Check out this Custom Map Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out this Custom Map Thread

If you have not seen this thread by stevelois in the user maps and mods section, check it out.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=666785

Huge list of vCTF and WAR maps to download. Amazing amount of content all in one bookmarkable location waiting for download. Just work your way up or down the list until you get them all. Likely take a week or so depending on how many you need and how much time you have.

Stevelois is the man for making that thread. It is the end all source for every vCTF and WAR map ever made (and advertised in the Epic forums). Five star thread!!

Comment

I disgree :P Stevelois is the man but..... he has no GOW maps on his list. Booooooooooooo!!!!!(throwing tomatoes) Either way at least some people want to keep this game alive with custom content and its nice to see an entire thread with lots of mappy maps on it. Hey SOS you ready to ruuuuuuumbbbbbbble????

Comment

uyeah steve is the map ceaping the tread alive and get some great maps thx too him

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
          I disgree :P Stevelois is the man but..... he has no GOW maps on his list. Booooooooooooo!!!!!
          what chew talkin about Willis? Steve has a bunch of my maps in his thread He might have more maps that you and Killa made if you posted them on Epic forums here...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
            what chew talkin about Willis? Steve has a bunch of my maps in his thread He might have more maps that you and Killa made if you posted them on Epic forums here...
            What you said.....

I hope his thread gets to be a sticky!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
              I disgree :P Stevelois is the man but..... he has no GOW maps on his list. Booooooooooooo!!!!!(throwing tomatoes) Either way at least some people want to keep this game alive with custom content and its nice to see an entire thread with lots of mappy maps on it.
              If you make a post in that thread with your maps and links to them he may likely add them to the list.

Originally posted by Chaotic_Cannon View Post
              I hope his thread gets to be a sticky!!!
              Someone needs to do the same type thing with DM and CTF maps.

A sticky would be great advertizing for the game showing all the extra free content available. It makes it so much easier to DL from a central link. Hunting around for maps takes too much time and searches are not typical very fruitful.

Comment

Working...
              X