No announcement yet.

Are you looking for a VCTF clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is also a full genetic workup that has to be done. A hair is needed and a swap of your mouth.

Comment

lol
      funny

Comment

Man, the process to join sure has changed. Back when I tried to join all they needed was a credit card # or my Social Insurance Number. Unfortunately at the time I didn't have a credit card and I couldn't find my SIN.

Comment

Social Insurance Number, lol. You crazy Canadians. We have a Social Security Number, it's way better. Can't you tell from the name?

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
            Social Insurance Number, lol. You crazy Canadians. We have a Social Security Number, it's way better. Can't you tell from the name?
            I knew at least one person wasn't gonna know what I was talking aboot.

Comment

Well I heard you need a Tax ID number, you send in your original Drivers license and Passport for validation and provide 2 signed copies of self portraits.

Then once they are cleared, you have to get your biometrics scanned. This would be your finger prints and eye retinal scans.

Then after that phase, provide a check or money order made out to "UTF FTW", mind you I also heard they accept monopoly money if it is enough to buy 4 hotels on boardwalk.

Comment

You BGE thread-hi-jackers are going to get this thread closed.

Comment

As if. They're keeping it at the top of the page, assuring that we end up with even more exposure. Woohoo!

Comment

It's called shamless bumping!

Comment

its not shameless, I am so ashamed

Comment

I'm not ashamed. I'm so totally glad I started this bumping thing.

Comment

Working...
                        X