Are you looking for a VCTF clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you looking for a VCTF clan?

Hey, you! Person browsing these forums! Come here for a minute.

Do you play UT3 on the PC?

Do you rock VCTF like no one's business?

Do you find yourself able to get along with a wide variety of people from many different nationalities and backgrounds?

Do you love the maps AnarchyHalls or GoldDigger and want to hang out online with the creator?

Do your incredibly high standards only permit you to join a clan who has their own NEWLY REMADE theme song?

Did you find yourself saying "yes" or "maybe" or "please take your hand off my leg" to any or all of these questions?

How about you swing by the UTF forums and say hello?

Here's the link to our forums:
    http://www.utforce.com

And here's the link to our theme song:
    http://utforce.com/index.php?topic=770.0

We're looking for people that are fun to hang out with, easy to get along with, and fun to frag with! Drop us a line, say hello!

I like hanging with the map maker!

Fun Times Fun Times

Comment

**** dude. You've been pumping out the maps lately!

Good to see you.

Comment

Get your hand off my leg you pervert!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
          Get your hand off my leg you pervert!!!!
          Not sure what ur doing with void but STOP IT!

Comment

He liked it, he just hasn't come to terms with it yet.

Comment

Do you have to be good at VCTF? I'm not saying that I'm bad at it or anything, just a friend of mine asked...

Comment

You have to enjoy VCTF, since that's what we mostly play. We're starting to branch out a little bit, but still 95% of our UT time is in VCTF.

But no, you don't have to be phenomenal. Knowing how to move around the game and whatnot is helpful and everything, but, we're pretty accepting.

The one thing we're looking for above all else is personality. If you're fun to be around, have a good sense of humor, enjoy voice chatting with people while you play, that sort of thing, that's what we're looking for.

Some of us talk some pretty good smack sometimes, but it's always in good fun. We're here to have a good time as a community.

...and occasionally do ladder matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Superking17 View Post
                  Do you have to be good at VCTF? I'm not saying that I'm bad at it or anything, just a friend of mine asked...
                  I can't speak for UTF, but I don't think they limit people to joining by skill based. i think they judge you as a person more than skill, the rest can be taught and stuff if the desire is there.

Though like I said I can't really speak for them but I know many of them and thats the feeling i get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoid34 View Post
                    You have to enjoy VCTF, since that's what we mostly play. We're starting to branch out a little bit, but still 95% of our UT time is in VCTF.

But no, you don't have to be phenomenal. Knowing how to move around the game and whatnot is helpful and everything, but, we're pretty accepting.

The one thing we're looking for above all else is personality. If you're fun to be around, have a good sense of humor, enjoy voice chatting with people while you play, that sort of thing, that's what we're looking for.

Some of us talk some pretty good smack sometimes, but it's always in good fun. We're here to have a good time as a community.

...and occasionally do ladder matches.
                    I'm sort of semi-OKish at VCTF. I seem to be very accident prone. I usualy fall off my hoverboard after hitting something before I capture a flag

Comment

*shrug* Swing by our forums, sign up and say hi, get our (public) Ventrilo information, hang out with us.

Or catch us in-game.

Comment

Our clan has some very skilled players (me, duh ), some skilled players, and some more average players. It's more about personality and having fun.

*EDIT* The only complete and utter n00b in the clan is TheVoid34, but we put up with him anyway because he makes maps for us.

Comment

**** right you do.

Comment

if i joinz, can I b teh 2 nd n00b? or do u haz a 1 n00b limt??!!?!!11?

Comment

hahaha As long as you don't type like that normally...

Comment

Working...
                              X