Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PS3] Downloadable content... (PS Store)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Don't worry. The game was from USA so it didn't work anyway.

I made a new account so I could access the US Playstation store and downloaded them from there. Works perfectly.

Lovin' the Titans and Greed!!! (And the map which is grassy with two towers and a long stretch in between (From the titans update) it goes well together)

Please Close Topic

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thankyou, but when you first use a game, doesn't it install something anyway? Will this overwrite or stuff up the titan pack? Or the game???

Thanks for replying.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One map is Dm-Darkmatch, theres also War-ColdHarbour.

To check if the titan pack worked see if theres a Titan mutator availiable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anyone? please help!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [PS3] Downloadable content... (PS Store)

[PS3] Downloadable content... (PS Store)

Hi there!

I was so happy about getting this game I downloaded the map pack on the PS store and it disappeared after I left to download then shut down the PS3.

I did this with another game and it also disappeared, I found out that it had actually installed which is why it disappeared.

So basically, I found out that if you Turn off after background download, it also installs it for you .

Okay, so I don't have the game saved anywhere on my PS3 so would it have installed???

When I get the game I'll check the maps I have so could someone tell me the names of the maps you download???

Thankyou!

Also, I downloaded the Titan Pack from the PS Store and now it shows UT3 under game data, If i play UT3 will it stuff up something when it trys to update or write game data or something???

Thanks.
Working...
X