Epic where is the crouch for ps3??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic where is the crouch for ps3??????

what is going???? why? is there any reasson crouch was taking of the game for ps3 thats insane u left zoom minimap inn and crouch out wow and please dont get mad im just amaze that the crouch was removed,Gears of war made for pc also and they did not removed wall grab for xbox that would be insane so if there is one of the makers around can u answear me please

theres got to be a crouch button because there is on 360 it may just be set weird

Comment

the PS3 uses automatic crouch volumes. you can only crouch on your hoverboard... it's "c" for keyboard and "O" on controller.

one of the many reasons why i play on pc now...

Comment

Where is crouching usefull outside of duel?
        I don't think it drastically changes the layout of levels?

Comment

When crouched you can't fall off edges. By crouching in the water, you swim down and don't have to look in that direction. On 360, the button that calls hammer also works as crouching in some situations.
          Crouching isn't the only thing that we can't have. I would like to use the vehicles horn. I have two buttons i don't use while playing ut3 and another two buttons that do the same thing. We ain't so stupid as you might think Epic!

Comment

PS3 the horn is pushing straight in with your right stick (default button) Dunno about 360. Horn makes nearby bots get in and be gunner (2 seat vehicles like Cicada or Goliath)

Comment

WOW!!@ i really hoping epic fixes this soon.....i love crouching and snipping

Comment

Working...
              X