Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
    Question, what crosshairs do "pros" really want? Is there an example anywhere.
    Why is it that powerups like quad damage isn't allowed in duels, while the shield belt stays...
    "pro" isn't really right at the current state eheh ^^.

Anyway you may find this a bit ridiculous but I'm playing with the default crosshair, that big cross that came with the demo, when the demo came out I kinda hardcore pracc'ed it, almost more than the game itself, so I had to get used to it, when UTComp was released and then custom crosshair was possible I changed to my old crosshair that I used back then in UT2K4 which was a white dot with a black border, guess what I was missing all my combos, so I changed back to the default green big cross, till today But I truly agree that the game MUST have custom crosshairs, its quite ridiculous it still doesn't have it at this time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Question, what crosshairs do "pros" really want? Is there an example anywhere.
    Why is it that powerups like quad damage isn't allowed in duels, while the shield belt stays...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cuj0 View Post
    I'm gonna have to try Bonescraper 1v1s... hypno ftw
    Bonescraper is an amazing map to play 1v1 on. Once you get all the jumps down, you can travel the map from one side to the other in mere seconds.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
    competitive
    hey watch your language or permaban forever

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I feel like stryfe offered as well and it was rejected, but this was back in UT2003 days so I can't be sure. Also, certain people from this community have a habit of getting up in arms whenever competitive players offer gameplay suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hypno View Post
    Well I tryed to contact Epic, my offer wasn't "rejected" but more kind of ignored, or maybe I dno they never ever saw it, I tryed through this forum and their email on epic website. I remember in back the UT2004 days I think lauke tryed to suggest some stuff aswell (lauke won WCG2004) but he said he wasn't really taken serious aswell, I'm not sure about this tho, just have some memories. Would be great tho to have a reply from someone influent in Epic here I'm still totally avail to help and will be in the near future, same for other top players for sure!

The best thing you can do is search for the already existent bug threads on the foruns and give your toughts\opinions\feedback there as for most companies its against their policies to recieve direct feedback from person "A" as they aren't certified testers\debuggers\part of the company ...

I guess for them its better to keep it as general community feedback wich requires no endorsement whatsoever while person "A" would.

Its all technical stuff I believe.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I tryed to contact Epic, my offer wasn't "rejected" but more kind of ignored, or maybe I dno they never ever saw it, I tryed through this forum and their email on epic website. I remember in back the UT2004 days I think lauke tryed to suggest some stuff aswell (lauke won WCG2004) but he said he wasn't really taken serious aswell, I'm not sure about this tho, just have some memories. Would be great tho to have a reply from someone influent in Epic here I'm still totally avail to help and will be in the near future, same for other top players for sure!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fru View Post
    If I remember correctly, a few top players offered to help with UT3, and surely enough Epic rejected.
    hypno, can you confirm that this is true? did they approach you about helping?

man, that just weak-sauce if they in fact did just outright reject their offer to help, or not even take suggestions

i respect the Epic UT3 team very much (not so much the Gears of War team...), and this would be something that would be even more impressive if they'd actually consider it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi guys, thank you for the comments and support. I tryed to contact epic few times, actually before the huge patch and titan pack, afterall for me it was a really good opportunity to have UT back, but I never got a response in the long run. I think me and some other top players could easily help epic creating a great game, I think it's possible to create a game for both casual and competitive gamers without creating major conflicts. As I said many many times this community is full of talent, likes of Lotus, faust could help a LOT this game to turn out sucessfull and also top and casual players advices should be taken a bit more serious. I'm a bit tired of repeating the same things many many times but it's just my effort that epic someday actually care and therefore make UT3 way better, they've already done the hardest part I guess, creating an awesome gameplay, so why not make the game perfect

cheers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by natureboystyle05 View Post
    hmmmm... hopefully Epic devs have seen this guys comments on what can be improved for UT3? something tells me it would be a smart move for Epic to maybe bring this guy in or have him around during the development of the next UT game... good idea, right?
    If I remember correctly, a few top players offered to help with UT3, and surely enough Epic rejected.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmmmm... hopefully Epic devs have seen this guys comments on what can be improved for UT3? something tells me it would be a smart move for Epic to maybe bring this guy in or have him around during the development of the next UT game... good idea, right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You won't listen to me but you will to some random awesome PC pro who won cash?
    It's in the HOLP2 pack

edit: I've been looking for the Ps3 version of DM-Acquisition since he mentioned it.. but can't find a Ps3 cook.
    Guess we won't be playing that anytime soon, same for DM-Gritt.
    And Penetrated + Subterrane won't work on dedicated servers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Drokun & Ric0 both have bonescraper on their dedicated servers along with other custom maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The map pool to big
    Strangely that there aren't any "newer" competitive maps mentioned. Nothing after the first release of HOLP.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X