No announcement yet.

FnA interviews UT3 PC phenom, Gaspar 'hypno' Macha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question, what crosshairs do "pros" really want? Is there an example anywhere.
    Why is it that powerups like quad damage isn't allowed in duels, while the shield belt stays...

Comment

Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
      Question, what crosshairs do "pros" really want? Is there an example anywhere.
      Why is it that powerups like quad damage isn't allowed in duels, while the shield belt stays...
      "pro" isn't really right at the current state eheh ^^.

Anyway you may find this a bit ridiculous but I'm playing with the default crosshair, that big cross that came with the demo, when the demo came out I kinda hardcore pracc'ed it, almost more than the game itself, so I had to get used to it, when UTComp was released and then custom crosshair was possible I changed to my old crosshair that I used back then in UT2K4 which was a white dot with a black border, guess what I was missing all my combos, so I changed back to the default green big cross, till today But I truly agree that the game MUST have custom crosshairs, its quite ridiculous it still doesn't have it at this time.

Comment

Working...
      X