• Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 Thread!

Comment

flak, end this madness now. THE FLAMETHROWER IS DIEING

Comment

Originally posted by 5yzygy
        .. that there are 15000 threads for this game and 30000 for Gears of War II no thanks to the scrub Xbox community.

This game is in a different league and all the little kiddies seem to flock to the easy games now.
        They tend to flock to what's mainstream: slow paced and tactical shooters. To rap and MTV. To what is forced down their throats.
        It's like a plague, or maybe I'm old fashioned and prefer the adult community as oppose to a legion of 12 year old swearing Americans - no offence to the Americans around here but Xbox Live is populated with ya!
        This has nothing to do with Americans, but even then who's to blame? Do you expect an 12 years old kid to be more than... a kid? How did you behave or how do you think I behaved when I was 12? If they always had everything they ask for, their parents spoiled them, it will take longer for them to be somewhat mature, there's no way around it. If there's something very wrong with today's kids that didn't happen in the past, it's up to older guys to take a stand on changing a few things about today's society, provide better education, and so on.

@The Demon Slick: You should have tried Linux too

Comment

My console is much bett0r than yours!!!!!!11

^^^ That was my attempt at fitting in in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by 5yzygy View Post
            .. that there are 15000 threads for this game and 30000 for Gears of War II no thanks to the scrub Xbox community.

This game is in a different league and all the little kiddies seem to flock to the easy games now.

It's like a plague, or maybe I'm old fashioned and prefer the adult community as oppose to a legion of 12 year old swearing Americans - no offence to the Americans around here but Xbox Live is populated with ya!

*Hides*

*Flame jacket*
            yea, but that chunky difference is mostly made up of threads where people are pointing out all of the games flaws and asking for fixes lol - cuz i mean seriously, the game has got big problems, and it's had them from day 1 (GoW2 I mean) - but it's all xbox ppl have really unless they want to play gaylo - tho the COD games are good options I guess

Comment

Originally posted by 5yzygy View Post
              the easy games
              Easier as in you kill more people per second? As in you don't need as much skill to reload your weapon?

Comment

Easier as in "no learning curve, all weapons are hitscan with different firing rate and different spread, there's no movement besides "moving" and if you do move, a random number generator offsets your aim".

yeah, i'm in a bad mood today xD

Comment

The word "hate" is the worst 4 letter word there is and ever will be. Why is it so easy for some to hate so much and so easily?

Comment

I'd say "taboo" and "censorship" are worse words than "hate", but we're getting OT.

Comment

I can run Linux on my console but there's still no hack around for the graphics being disabled while it's running. You get the GUI but thats it. Still, it's pretty powerful.

Comment

Working...
                      X