I hate the fact...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the fact...

.. that there are 15000 threads for this game and 30000 for Gears of War II no thanks to the scrub Xbox community.

This game is in a different league and all the little kiddies seem to flock to the easy games now.

It's like a plague, or maybe I'm old fashioned and prefer the adult community as oppose to a legion of 12 year old swearing Americans - no offence to the Americans around here but Xbox Live is populated with ya!

*Hides*

*Flame jacket*

I'm getting a vibe that you are exteremly baised and hate the Xbox.

It's just me though.

So it's the Xbox community's fault that Gears of War is popular? You sure you ain't mad because UT isn't as popular?

Go burn in a fire. I mean, what your saying makes absolutely no sense.

All online gaming communities consist of 12 year old swearing children.

Comment

alert. flame war aproaching.

i am mad that UT aint more popular too but it is not gears of wars fault(or is it?)

Comment

Originally posted by cdiddy View Post
        alert. flame war aproaching.

i am mad that UT aint more popular too but it is not gears of wars fault(or is it?)
        It has already begun boy.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaShot419 View Post
          I

All online gaming communities consist of 12 year old swearing children.
          Consist or include?

Choose your words wisely.

I do hate the Xbox, it's a tacky heap O' **** - want to deny that?

I have nothing against the people who use it, which you have decided to take offence too which one would think you are a user of one...?

Forgive me, but I find spending £150 on a malfunctioning piece of cheap hardware coupled with a controller which requires battery's for a basic setup a rip off - not too mention an extra £60 for a basic WLAN bridge, £40 just to play your games online and £20(?) for a charging kit?

That's just me.

Anyhow, back to the original point, I am miffed because Unreal is dieing and it is because the game is being killed by another game BECAUSE it's an easier game, because it's not 'exclusive' and because it doesn't seem to get the same loving attention due to the sincere lack of money making..?

It would seem.

It's sad, very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 5yzygy View Post
            Consist or include?

Choose your words wisely.

I do hate the Xbox, it's a tacky heap O' **** - want to deny that?

I have nothing against the people who use it, which you have decided to take offence too which one would think you are a user of one...?

Forgive me, but I find spending £150 on a malfunctioning piece of cheap hardware coupled with a controller which requires battery's for a basic setup a rip off - not too mention an extra £60 for a basic WLAN bridge, £40 just to play your games online and £20(?) for a charging kit?

That's just me.

Anyhow, back to the original point, I am miffed because Unreal is dieing and it is because the game is being killed by another game BECAUSE it's an easier game, because it's not 'exclusive'.

It's sad, very sad.

Gears of War? Easier? Both games aren't even comparable.

Oh and you think I care if you hate the Xbox? I use to be PC Elitest like you. But seriously consoles are more for the "pick up and play" gamers . I love my Xbox because of its userfriendliness of it's online play, its abundant game library, and the fact that I don't have to update my PC everytime a new game with good graphics comes out.

Comment

Oh and btw, no ones forcing you to buy it. If you truely think the Xbox is expensive and crappy, then don't deal with it. There really isn't a reason to hate a videogame console that you aren't forced to buy.

Comment

(Did own an Xbox )

Used to be a PC Elitist, but I do love me PS3.

I would say that PC hardware has overtaken the software at this stage.

I am still rolling with a 9800GTX that I have had for over a year now and I can play any game full whack @ 1920x1200 -aside Crysis AA/Very High settings.

Though I know what you mean + the fact that many PC games are released for patching not for working.

We also have to cope with the uselessness of Windows.

Though I do use my Mac for everything non game related - looking forward to a UT3 port of that! Very dissappointed with Epic on that note.

Comment

Originally posted by 5yzygy View Post
                  (Did own an Xbox )

Used to be a PC Elitist, but I do love me PS3.

I would say that PC hardware has overtaken the software at this stage.

I am still rolling with a 9800GTX that I have had for over a year now and I can play any game full whack @ 1920x1200 -aside Crysis AA/Very High settings.

Though I know what you mean + the fact that many PC games are released for patching not for working.

We also have to cope with the uselessness of Windows.

Though I do use my Mac for everything non game related - looking forward to a UT3 port of that! Very dissappointed with Epic on that note.
                  Don't get my wrong, PC gaming is complete awesome sauce. But videogames aren't supose to be all about graphics. If I'm having fun with my 360 then I can reassure you it was worth my money. (I'm not a heavy spender either)

I wanted to get a PS3, but there hasn't been a game that had totally convinced me to buying it yet. Even till now, I only see the PS3 as a console for the casual gamers who have been looking for an all-in-one Blu-ray/Media device.

Comment

pointless thread...

Comment

One could argue less time was spent on UT because they were working on GOW, hence why UT was released the way it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
                        One could argue less time was spent on UT because they were working on GOW, hence why UT was released the way it was.
                        Then its Epic's fault not the community's

Comment

OK, Briefly.... PS3, includes blu-ray player, wireless connectivity, bluetooth support..... Xbox, RROD (free!), Failed HD-DVD cost 30.00 us extra as an add on, Wireless, requires extra hardware piece, cost 30.00 us extra, bluetooth, requires a seperate hardware piece, 30.00 us extra... See where I'm going with this? Ex-box, everything is an add-on, and costs more. PS3 costs a bit more up front, but it's a slick piece with all that s$hit built in, the Ex-Box is a POC and everything costs more. Did you know my stock PS3 lets me buy a **** 20.00 us bluetooth earpiece (any cell phone one will do), anyways, with that I can talk to my friend in Germany costantly every second for the next 1,000 years, and I will never get a bill? I can buy a 30.00 us webcam, and if I have 3 friends who have webcams too, and a PS3, I can have a 4 way splitscreen video conference in real time, constantly, every second, for the next 1,000 years, and never get any bill for that, either? I challenge you to stick up for the ex-box. My PS3 got to my house 3 days after release, because I am a freak and paid mad loot. No troubles to report. Paid 600 us, at the time I got mine, a standalone blu-ray player coud not be had for less that a thousand bucks. Notice I didn't even mention mod support? Having said that, I hardly play PS3 anymore, because I'm so lost in the madness of PC.... the endless variety is addictive. I still love you man. Good Fraggin.

Comment

I love the Xbox 360 and PS3, but i wouldn't think of buying this game for anything but the PC this is the game that keeps me in PC gaming and mod/map/model customization

Comment

Lol, i am surprised this thread is still here...

Comment

Working...
                              X