X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNOFFICIAL Patch 2.2 Request Thread!

Hello everyone!!!

Post here what you would like to see in Patch 2.2! I will update the first post with everyones suggestions!

(1) Spectate button for instant action.
    (2) Audible or screen centered visual warning when players leave an online match leaving you as the only player or the only human player.
    (3) 64 player support please.
    (4) Instant action gametypes and maplist on the one page please, like 2K3.

Comment

Originally posted by gargorias View Post
      (3) 64 player support please.
      I think there is a 64 players support.
      The crash with 32+ servers was fixed by patch 2.0.
      But honestly, which server shall handle 64 players?
      Which game modes and which maps do you want to play with 64 players?

Greets

Comment

I want all this thing:

-Some weapons have still an "aiming problem", if you don't force centered weapon fire in the utgame.ini.
        The projectiles don't hit the crosshair in its center. Shoot with a shockrifle on a wall and see how the decal is positioned a bit left or right from the center of the crosshair.

-Why is my team in botmatches always the same "race" like me (e.g. I play a robot and all my teammembers are also liandris) ???
        I would like to have a random team, so plz give us a button to control not only the opposing team, but also the own team, or even better give us the botroster of ut2k4 back.

-If you choose your bots by your own for deathmatch via botmenu, you will stick with these bots even if you cleared the botlist. E.g. I choose Reaper and Akasha for one game. But the next game I just want to use the slider to adjust the number of players. The first two bots remain Reaper and Akasha all the time, if you don't delete certain lines in the utgame.ini.

-How about letting us tweak postprocessing and so on to give the game some more vibrant colors ?

-Downtown Necris has still these big black boxes in the sky.

-Actually just a cosmetic thing, but the explosions of the missiles in Coldharbour look weird. Some strange orange flashes, instead of real explosions. It's not that important to fix, but it could really look better.

-How about a musicplayer or an option to disable dynamic music ?

-bring back the game stats display of UT2004, which shows you kills deaths and weapon accuracy and so on, it was a very cool addition.

Comment

Fix most of the bugs mentioned in the bug thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post

Greets
            lol 64 player on 1 server that crazy i never play on a server with that many pll

Comment

Greets
              I,ve never seen any more then 36 max and surely the official Epic servers could handle 64 players.
              There is quite often DM games going with 32 players in them, played RisingSun the other day and it was fun.
              I reckon Warfare and VCTF in particular on the larger maps would be a hell of a lot more fun with 64 players.
              Also Instant action is capped at 32 max, I want it at 64 or even uncapped altogether.

[EDIT]Battlefield has lots of 64 player servers on small maps and everyone seems to love it![/EDIT]

Comment

What i want in 2.2 are all the bug fixes that have already been posted in 10 different threads throughout this site, all the bug threads get ignored for the most part...

Comment

just read my sign . all there

Comment

@gargorias:
                    Nah, don't say that
                    Some maps are nearly unplayable with 32 players.
                    Avalanche and Serenity are good examples.
                    I bet no server could handle them with 64 players!

The Battlefield maps are (much) bigger as far as I know.
                    Also, it's a completely different engine.
                    UT3 requires more power and I cannot imagine it with 64 players.
                    And DeathMatch?
                    The maps seem too small.

Off-topic:
                    Very nice pc configuration!

Greets

Comment

Get rid of the horrible "WOOOSHH!" and "GOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGG!" sounds when using the menu.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
                        Get rid of the horrible "WOOOSHH!" and "GOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGG!" sounds when using the menu.
                        Rofl... No keep them i like to make noise .. You can get rid of it somehow i believe

Comment

Yes you can. Edit UTEngine.ini and do a search for "soundgroups". Find the one that says UI and set it to 0, as shown here:
                          Code:
                          SoundGroups=(GroupName=UI,Properties=(Volume=0,bNoReverb=TRUE,bIsUISound=TRUE))
                          Warfare has some custom maps that would be suitable to 64 players. Like Dune and Marooned. But unfortunately I doubt any server could run UT3 with 64 players and not run like ****.

Originally posted by Harmerty
                          US Epic #2 can't hold anything over 24 and then it starts to get really laggy but it has 32 slots.
                          This is true.

Comment

1. the menu was made even worse in patch 2.1. make it so that when you hover over the names they mecome white like before. either that or make it so that the first item in the menu is the only thing that stays white unless you go up and down with the arrow keys.

2. what do I need a friends tab in a server if I can't reply to messages that people send me? e.g. someone invites me as a friend through friend menu in-game. I can't add them until I exit the server and go to community. stupid or what? you can send messages but not read them in-game. please fix this as it is really, really irritating

the rest seems to be a lot better now, especially the server browser although it'd be nice if it redirected you to the server list instead of the server list filter tab.

please hear me out.

Comment

My wishes for the next patch:

- Fix the zero hit damage avril/rocket/flak etc... bug. This is the most boring bug atm

- Customizable crosshairs in the menu in-game

- Give the possibility to switch turrets in vehicles like leviathan, goliath, hellbender using mouse wheel

- A better netcode

- Fix barricade bug: tank/hellbender campers at prime node in downtown are really boring

- Titan mutator: this is just an idea to focus the attention of every player about the real necessities of the own team; atm it's better to talk about vTDM and not about Warfare on public servers with titan mutator ON :P

Titan Bar: 25 points

+1 point for every kill

+1 point for ending a killing spree

+1 point for first blood

+1 point when the kill is a part of multikill / killing spree

+3 points for tank kill

+2 points for returning an orb

+2 points for darkwalker kill

+6 points if you destroy a levi

+6 points for titan kill

+3 points for building a node with/without orb

Comment

Working...
                              X