Patch 2.1 Feedback thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I haven't seen it on normal players yet, but I've seen several of the 15 of 30 ft lame charact0rs introduced in 2.0 glow in the wrong team's col0r.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [QUOTE=Count_de_Money;26368030]Is anyone else having this problem. In Warfare when I'm on blue team I have red skin, only gloving is blue. Also stays this way when match ends.
    Though skin does look kinda cool this way.

Samo goes for me....but in VCTF

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still no in-game message tab. Very annoying!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Speed Hack still work. **** i hate cheater!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Something I've noticed actually since the 2.0 patch is that there seems to be a bug with crouch. Sometimes when you let go of it, you'll remain crouched. This also happens in vehicles where sometimes you just enter and press nothing and automatically, its like you're crouching. Sure you usually only have to tap the button and it will be fixed but this didn't happen before 2.0. This is also confirmed by another friend that is having the same problem. And any sort of lag (and I'm talking maybe 120+ ping only) seems to make the problem exponentially worse.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I believe that the disappearing orb has gotten worse. Now I can't even see the enemy's incoming orb or hear the announcer say it when my own orb also isn't appearing on the minimap (I don't remember that pre-2.1). I've been told that the problem only occurs with servers that switch the sides where Red and Blue play on after each round. It's really dumb when you've been defending a node for a minute or perhaps serveral, and you turn way for 10 seconds only to notice that the node has since changed color and ownership .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, full time work + moonlighting = retarded. I missed it haha. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by B0T0X View Post
    Still in beta? :-\ Any news? I've been away from the forums for a while...
    might wanna look at some of those sticky threads Lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still in beta? :-\ Any news? I've been away from the forums for a while...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I enjoy seeing the player count first off, the single click through the menu's is great and I don't have to hit mutators each time I want to play a botmatch. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Obbeskrutt View Post
    Played a few minutes, and encountered a few odd things.

+During match, weapons often got stuck in fire-mode. Switching back and forth between different weapons doesn't stop it. Goes back to normal after you die.

+Crosshair dissapearing randomly. Switching weapons makes it appear again.

+Unable to pick up items. HUD indicates the pickup, but it has no effect. For example, if it's a weapon, you're not able to select it. This effect goes away when you die.

So... what's up?
    I have had that problem since the last 2.0 patch. I would die, then all of a sudden I have no crosshairs. I get in a vehicle and I can not shoot or deploy anything. I try and get on my hoverboard and there is a long delay and my screen switches to a view of underground below my feet. Then the delay stops and I can move on the board, but It takes forever to get off the board. I have to feign death like 10 times or cycle weapons to get a cross hair to shoot again. Sometimes It never comes back. Also I will not see certain people. I can see the orb moving acorss the map on its own since I cant see the person carrying it. I chalked it up to bad interent, but I will exit game and come back in and it works again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is anyone else having this problem. In Warfare when I'm on blue team I have red skin, only gloving is blue. Also stays this way when match ends.
    Though skin does look kinda cool this way.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/381/blue1z.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4643/blue2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seems like my problems isn't actually related to UT3.
    Have the EXACT same problem in UT2k4, so it's probably something spooky with my system.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
    Orb can still dissapear off mini map!
    I played Serenity Necris (Epic Warfare #2 - Engine version 3809).
    The orb was not visible during a round.
    After another round it was visible again.

Please check this:
    Throwing several weapons and picking them up = System crash
    I threw around 3 weapons and then I wanted to pick them up again.
    Full freeze and after closing the process in task manager I got the blue screen of death.

Greets
    I actually noticed this bug in the 2.0 patch. It seemed to only happen on maps with titan content (stealthbender, eradicator, etc). I missed "weapon juggling" and was very happy to see it return in the 2.0 patch, only to be saddened with the crashing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if u ask me, a pretty poor list for the long time they needed.
    cool hearing again, that bugs they wanted to fix, didnt get fixed (orb, etc...)

100% amazing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X