Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 version 2.1 for PC Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. I just installed the 2.1 patch and a really weird bug is going on. When I go to the Customize Character screen, the highlighted option (e.g. facemask) keeps changing by itself really fast. Consequently, I cannot edit my character. What is up with that? :/

EDIT: Uhm, actually I tried playing and I found out that it's not only that. The "Left arrow" key acts like it's constantly being pressed. Apart from the aforementioned problem (which eventually perists even when trying to modify the texture detail etc), I can't play. My character keeps strafing left. It's really annoying, I can't play at all. If anyone could help me, I'd be really grateful.

Comment

Um, is there anything currently in works, Flak? I know I'm being impatient (the patch was released 3 months ago), but Epic has been pretty silent about UT3 lately, so I'm asking you is there a new patch or a final demo in works.

Comment

pure_evul
        have you tried changing keyboards as it sounds as simple as that you arrow key IS stuck, or that part of the keyboard in screwed.
        just get a new one

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
          pure_evul
          have you tried changing keyboards as it sounds as simple as that you arrow key IS stuck, or that part of the keyboard in screwed.
          just get a new one
          Oh come on man, that is almost an insult. Do you think I would not have realised if my L arrow was stuck? It's only stuck in UT3...

Comment

While our binaural doses are complex, usually covering a wide spectrum of binaural brainwave hertz levels
            sonnerie portable gratuite

Comment

Pure Evul, do you have a plugged gamepad? That could be it.

Comment

Should I hold off from installing this one then? (If thats possible!)

Comment

guys I'm new on this game, but since I downloaded the new patch, I keep turning and can't put it off... can someone please tell me what to do? On both singleplayer and multiplayer I turn rounds, without doing anything.

Comment

I have the same problem as Pure Evul so there is nothing wrong with keyboard or pc or something, but it really is the game... I'm sorry, but it is, I'm new but the game really pwns

Comment

I decided to hold off the update and it works ok. I'll wait for 2.3 I think

Comment

yeah but how to uninstall the patch?:S

Comment

Originally posted by Lillien View Post
                          I decided to hold off the update and it works ok. I'll wait for 2.3 I think
                          There's much waiting 4 u.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerhead View Post
                            yeah but how to uninstall the patch?:S
                            You are going to have to reinstall the game, patches aren't made for uninstalling. Wait for 2.2 alternatively.

Comment

2.2? Will there be a next patch?

Comment

Hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X