No announcement yet.

Events..? (ps3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha no fighting ive just been playing for years ive seen whats up just like hypno said the competitiveness for ut3 is long dead im just one who tries to keep it around i find no competition in a DM the servers are now to 25 kills winning 25-0 constantly is kinda boring

Comment

try Funkills sometime..
      do you mean to insinuate that Fudo sprays & prays? lol anyway if you'd just like to tell me i'm a bad/inexperienced/ignorant player.. don't, or at the very least play me first, then by all means call me a nOOb.. either way this thread is no place for it.. any event i envisioned would have been "friendly" &clan free.. not a "Pro" competition, but a gathering of (i had hoped) sporting, polite & truly "decent" players.. not looking to win, simply looking to play well..

Comment

what time do u usually throw up ur funkills? and where do u live so i know what type of ping ill be jumpin in to

Comment

time varies wildly i'm afraid, i'm in the UK as for ping..

Comment

ouch its gunna be horrible ping lol

Comment

i'm certain there is a lot i don't know about duel.. but a duel to me is a fair fight, or as fair as can be & with UT settings and the traditional map control it becomes far too tactical for my liking.. only my opinion though.

are you in the US then? ahh sorry.. could play now if you wanted?

Comment

im in a chat right now with incremental

Comment

ok.. well it's about 1am here i might rest soon but i'll probably still be hosting a DM most days..

Comment

Working...
                  X