Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

how do i check ping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i check ping?

i would like my ping to be displayed up in the corner of the screen when playing.

Just press F6.

Greets

Comment

"stat net" or F6

Comment

Originally posted by marketpantry View Post
        i would like my ping to be displayed up in the corner of the screen when playing.
        might be possible on PC.. alternatively you can exclaim "Ping" & listen for ping, like echo..

Comment

How can I find out what my own ping is if I was to host a server on ps3?

Comment

I hope I've understood your question properly.
            If you are a host, your ping should be 0 or at least less than 10...
            (I don't know why 0 is impossible, though.)

So what do you want to find out then?

Greets

Comment

Sorry should've explained better... say I host a Deathmatch server for instance, other gamers search for DM servers and mine will be displayed in the list. I was wondering if it was possible to find out what it would say my ping was when other users see it, or is it different for every single person?

I don't bother hosting servers because people don't seem to join so I wondered if it had higher ping than some others for instance.

Thanks

Comment

It depends on many factors.

- your connection (if you have a high upload/download - upload could be more important)
                - their connection (same)
                - where they live (the closer to you the better).

So if you would be in USA and I would try to connect (Germany), I would have a high ping.
                (At least with my current connection...)

Greets

Comment

Ok thanks for explaining!

Comment

hey jake, i could check your ping sometime if you let me know when your hosting..
                    "Ping"

Comment

Thanks buddy, will do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X