No announcement yet.

Killing a Titan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks r4du & aleksandar, a most helpful post! my best ping is for UK servers, but they come with titan mod for main 'epic warfare'. So as much as I don't mind the odd titan game, I needed your wise words to stop looking so useless in-game with titans
    Now I just need to put this theory into practice !!! LOL

Comment

i never tryed but can we telefrag them whit a translocater? xD

Comment

Well, Titan is often used on WAR and Greed servers, less often on vCTF servers and quite rare on CTF servers so... I don't know, for such things there is instant action lol

Comment

I think headsoting him to death is a good way to kill him

Comment

Originally posted by partydevil View Post
            i never tryed but can we telefrag them whit a translocater? xD
            EPIC idea. I will try this at my leisure.

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
              I think headsoting him to death is a good way to kill him
              I don't think head shots do extra damage to Titans though, do they?

boooo titans.. Even playing as one is dull.

Comment

Argh Titans.

What I'd like to know is why are groundshake and shaky cam added to so many FPS games these days? It can never give a wholly realistic representation, as eyes move in their sockets to compensate.

Whereas in game,from a FPS perspective you're stuck with a fixed viewpoint and just have to put up with the shaking ..which is unrealistic.

Next topic FPS view with lensflare, huh wtf?

Comment

I find using a medusa head works pretty well.

Comment

there's nothing better but to keep dodging their bullets and get on hoverboard whenever they use smash, and constatly full flak them. win in less than 10secs.
                    true story

Comment

I find that running straight at them with staggered double jumps while spraying stinger secondary works really well. Another option is to find an elevator and jump really high (making sure to perform your double jump at the absolute apex of your ascension) and then come down on top of them reigning plasma. The last method I know of, but also the most difficult, is to lure them close to a wall and then perform a series of wall dodges and double jumps while firing flak secondary at their feet (I think this trips them up).

Comment

Tackle them out of bounds with feign death super power (requires heart of brave lion)

Comment

Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
                          Tackle them out of bounds with feign death super power (requires heart of brave lion)
                          I have the Underpants of Wonder, would that be an acceptable substitute to the Heart of Brave Lion?

Comment

Originally posted by Gameslaya View Post
                            I have the Underpants of Wonder, would that be an acceptable substitute to the Heart of Brave Lion?
                            nope, only Balls of Steel are a good substitute >.>

Comment

Well, I've got balls of steel and what now?

Comment

Hand in your man card and give them to me. I'll do the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X