Killing a Titan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killing a Titan

I would like this to be a thread for tips on how to kill a titan in best and efficient way possible.
    What I have found:
    - You can make a pancake from the titan in the manta, but that kills you as well.
    - I managed to make a head shot and it killed him, but I'm guessing he was low on health to begin with.
    - Also I think you can take a vehicle and bush the titan against the wall , that will kill him.

this weapon eats Titans for breakfast...
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=676704

Comment

There is no sure fire way to take them down, but flak and triple rocks do good damage.

Get in close and strafe circle them and hope they don't know how to use the smash. Even if they do know, at least they aren't firing at the rest of your team, allowing them to get in closer as well....

Comment

Fastest way for me is to use the scavenger's ball mode and extend the spikes when close to the titan... instant Assassin!

Comment

I like to drop flak balls on their heads from above.

Comment

LOL flak balls... i hate those!

What i find to work best are scavangers. They can kill a fresh titan with one roll over them!!! Hint hint (might be a bug or glitch i not sure?!)

Comment

Stinger or link primary, might cost you a few lives... from further away sniper or triple rockets with a lock-on. If you can get a terrain advantage like being above or using an object for thier crazy good locking rockets, then try to hit them and hide, continue until you hear "Assasin!".

Comment

Originally posted by VClouds View Post
                Fastest way for me is to use the scavenger's ball mode and extend the spikes when close to the titan... instant Assassin!
                Yes , this works very well

Comment

as a great man once said.. " if it bleeds, we can kill it " Titans bleed! i saw

Comment

Flak primary, Scorpion blades, Scavanger blades, Manta/Raptor/Cicada pancake...

Heck, you can even head shot them. It takes a couple, but it can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337_Sniper View Post
                      Heck, you can even head shot them. It takes a couple, but it can be done.
                      Seriously? U ever managed to get a HS??? I go try that! THNX!

Comment

Run over them with a Leviathan.

Comment

headshot on Titans does 48 damage i think or close.. could kill if their health is low but then so can all guns..<<has yet to announce "Hammer time" to a fallen Titan

Comment

a fully charged goo ball from the bio rifle is pretty **** good

Comment

use BFG9000 ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X