Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom characters

Hi,

I have a problem with the custom characters in the game. I customize a characters, and it used to be ok, every time i would have played the game was using that character. Than i found some codes on internet to unlock a new race and i used that code to Unlock Alanna (Necris), and now i cant customize a character anymore.. Even if i set my previous character as default, the game wont use it, it uses random characters. Please tell me what to do to be able to use my custom character.

Thank you

PS and 2nd i would like to ask what's the advantage of Steam, i have bout versions of the game retail and steam but i cant seem to find any differences between them :P

Nobody knows?

Comment

Uses random characters? Which ones?

I'm confused. When you say "able to use my custom character", do you mean able to use your customized character? or is the game not using actual custom characters that you downloaded? Well, I guess it shouldn't matter if you're trying to customize a custom character (Provided is has armor parts to actually customize it with).

The only thing I can think of for you to try is to remove (not delete) the UTCustomChar.ini file from the Config folder (the one in My Documents) and let the game generate a new one. Should that cause other problems, just replace it with the old one.

Comment

Is working now ^^ OMG i'm so sorry actually was my fault because i'm kinda noob :P ..you see...i was playing on easy, than i changed to a harder lv and i was not winning anymore all the games and the game usually show the winner as last character when it ends and it was showing all other characters than mine that's why i got confused ( I'm really sorry now i know that it was my fault
        It took me a time to discover it hehe

Thank you very much for the reply and really sorry for my mistake

PS i just buy the game yesterday, and is a bit new for me but i'll get used with it fast

Comment

Play online too. You will like it better. Get used to the game a bit n try. Have fun.

Comment

Orbs capture nodes and Q is for hoverboard, now you know.

Comment

and C is "to go down in raptor"

lol

Comment

True unreal fun happens online, once you get good enough to play with the other veteran players. It has been a while since i have played i can see myself getting fragged already

Comment

Working...
                X