Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paladin, Cicada, and Hellfire- Nerfed from UT2k4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only sadening about the Paladin is that it is too easily taken out by a scorpion self destruct even with shield up. I would think that the scorp should maybe onl do half damage or something when going through the shield.

Other than that it is pretty good. Its just that it suffers the same as the cicada, its only on a few maps, and as such noone takes the time to learn the vehicle and get good at it. If you were willing to spend the time to learn the vehicle, you would learn how destructicv it was.

BTW in my warfare clan matches, the Paladin was the pivitol vehicle in taking the middle node at the start - and holding it while others attacked the prime (Clan never lost a match on downtown :P )

Comment

worse yet, drivers actually jump out of tanks trying to avoid death, and now viper/scorp drivers can jump out and steal it.
      Most the time the scorp or viper hits me and leaves the tank alive for the enemy

Comment

these improvement all seem exellent ideas in everyway. how about a quick roucdup for improvs.

Paladin: make shield bigger, faster deploy, scorpions dont KO it. do not change amount shield can take.

Cicada: make rockets like a rocket launcher. they go in a straight path, and do a fairly good splash. alt fire loads up.

that's wut im hearing, any1 elswe.

PS: put dis in new patch.

Comment

Originally posted by doominator10 View Post
          Cicada: make rockets like a rocket launcher. they go in a straight path, and do a fairly good splash. alt fire loads up.
          How should this work with the target-lock and go to a hidden location?

Comment

all of the vehicles serve their own purpose, but i don't play onslaught or warfare much so it doesn't matter to me

Comment

Working...
            X