Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats your perfect unreal character skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, nobody thinks Demoguy is a perfect skin?

This thread reminded me of all the downloading I have yet to do. I started to download this stuff months ago, but never finished. I need to get more of that content.

http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/phase1.aspx

between all those and some others in the full release forum

http://forums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=341

Hey, did I just see Mr Crow?

Comment

alien from avp. i know there isnt one, but i really want to see one of those things with a rocket launcher. lol ^_^

Comment

EE was doing Aliens AND Predators, but he dropped out, he has his own site too evilengine.net but really not sure what happened to him, he sortof dropped off... there's a great thread by Sanyika with links to all the custom characters he could find, including alphas... AVP pics are there but the models never happened (as far as I know). Thread is here:

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=666829

Waaaahhh!!!

Comment

Any hope to find the Old Warmachine skin for UT3?

I've downloaded a character called Warmachine for UT3... but was disappointed when i saw it has nothing similar to the old Warmachine skin

Comment

KOS Advent

Comment

I use Reaper. Btw i would like to be able to force other player models(see all as reaper) as i could in ut2k4 with Gorge.

Comment

Mr. Crow! (UT2004)
                Any Skaarj on UT Engine 3 would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                  My Ideal? Easy....
                  SKAARJ!!!
                  Before Shadow dancer comes to explain, Skaarj hybrids would be fine too..... as long as I can flip my natty dreads.
                  Hey now, callouts? What's that about?

I would love to see some Hybrids that are a bit more on the skaarj end of things, instead of having been created by Liandri.
                  Skaarj armor, dreds, raziks...

Comment

Not a callout, Shadowdancer.... You are my favorite and by far the most knowledgeable Unreal Historian. Also a fellow Skaarj fan. Cheers!

Comment

Obviously Malakai, but from UT99. The one from UT3 is ridiculous and they clearly didn't look back at the original skin. I also think that Gina from Unreal 1 was awesome, mainly cause I always felt she was the true main character.

Comment

if Someone could make a skin/character in the likeness of Fudo.. well i'd be very happy. but out of those i have used i have to opt for Raijin/Raiden in UC2 the liandri conflict.. he would say "You fight like Johnny cage" as a taunt.. classic

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                          Not a callout, Shadowdancer....
                          I know, I'm just screwin' around...

You are my favorite and by far the most knowledgeable Unreal Historian. Also a fellow Skaarj fan. Cheers!
                          Why thank you.

Comment

old school iron guard were cool, or a necris called Idina!. Nah im just messing the best skins i have found in the new game were probably kana and reaper they were pretty cool, but i would change the color schemes, add shaders, and LEDs.

Comment

UT3 nude female
                              The click through is SFW. Just don't click on the thumbnails when you're there if you're not of appropriate age or at work.

Comment

Working...
                              X